Eiffel Tower climbing tour with summit access
- Climb the 704 steps of the Eiffel Tower up to the second level
- Walk on the glass floor, 57m from the ground
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
Visit the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide up to the 3rd floor (summit)!
Pass the security check and begin your tour below the Eiffel Tower where your expert guide will give you an introduction to the structure. From here, walk with your guide to the ticket entrance of the Eiffel Tower where you’ll get a close-up look at the monument while we arrange your tickets.
As you climb the steps to the first level, you will be amazed by the City of Light as emerges before your eyes and your guide shares the fascinating background of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first level, which is not regularly included on standard elevator tours, you will have time to take pictures or walk on the 188 ft (57 m) high glass floor.
You will further witness more incredible views on the way to the 2nd level observation deck. Allow yourself to take in the city's most iconic landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses, and Notre Dame while your guide brings the monuments to life with insightful and entertaining commentary.
After seeing the city from the second floor, enjoy some free time and go above the ordinary to the summit (3rd level) by the comfort of an elevator for the highest panoramic views that the city has to offer.
Once you are finished admiring the spectacular views, you can choose to take the stairs or the elevator back to the ground floor to continue your Parisian adventure!
This comprehensive tour is typically scheduled to last for 2.5 hours, though in high season, crowds at tickets and security checks can sometimes increase the tour duration.
- Stairs entrance tickets with access to 2nd floor and lift access from 2nd to 3d floor of Eiffel Tower
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infant 0-3: free of charge
- Children (4-18): reduced
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Meet us under the Eiffel Tower. Pass the security check. Note that the green security entrance "Reservations" IS NOT where you should line up. Your voucher cannot be used at this security check. Please use the regular line. On busy days, the first security check can take up to one hour and a half! Once inside, the meeting point is at the South Pilar where the entrance of the “Jules Verne” restaurant is. Our coordinator will be waiting in the area between the restaurant and the pond, wearing a blue uniform and holding a sign “Climbing tour”. Closest metro stop: Bir Hakeim (line 6).
- Extensive amount of walking and climbing
- Not suitable for people with symptoms of vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
- Not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- Guided tour until the 2nd floor of the tower. You'll have free time to visit the 3rd floor (summit) on your own. There is a line for the elevator to the summit.
- Latecomers cannot be accommodated, no refund, no exchange will be granted
- Occasionally, the summit may be temporarily closed upon your arrival to the Eiffel Tower. In these rare cases, the group will not be able to access the summit, even if it reopens while we are inside the tower. Should this occur, you will receive a refund for difference in cost of accessing the summit.
This tour has multiple departure times.
Please select one departure time on the calendar when booking. Times are not interchangeable.
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Discover the Palace of Versailles with a 1.5-hour tour with a professional guide, including skip-the...
If you want to relax in style in Paris, this package for 2 is perfect for you. Get on board of a Bat...
Get the most of Paris' culture and history with this full-day tour of the Louvre Museum and the Pala...
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....