Eiffel Tower guided tour
- Avoid the massive queues and spend more time aloft
- Benefit from the anecdotes and insights of your guide
- Limited groups for a more personalised experience
- Walking tour element with great views
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide will walk you across the Iena Bridge and escort you past the lines to the second level, where you’ll hear all about the tower’s origins, history and construction.
With our skip-the-ticket-desk-line access, you’ll avoid the long general entry lines, gaining faster access to this privileged vantage point overlooking the City of Light. Your guide will accompany you to the dedicated observation deck on the second level, from where they’ll point out the marvels that lay at your feet.
Your expert guide will make sure you are in the right place at the right time for the best views of the city from this magnificent structure, regaling you all the while with stories from past and present.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with skip the ticket desk line to the second level
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Summit access
- Children (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends at the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- Some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
Every day. Choose your visiting hour by checking our calendar
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Get on board a modern boat with warm and trendy decoration for a 1hr 45min cruise in the heart of Pa...
The Premium Pass gives you access to the overall experience including a visit to the Parc des Prince...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
During this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover small artisans with a very traditional w...