Eiffel Tower Summit tour and sightseeing cruise
- Skip the crowds with our special access tickets
- Climb up to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a panoramic Seine River cruise
- Sip champagne while you pass by major monuments
Crowds of visitors arrive from around the world to gaze up in wonder, but you’ll do better than that as you skip the lines and ascend directly to the second platform to enjoy one of the best views of Paris. Your climb continues as your ticket provides access to the top level. Peek into Gustave’s personal apartment at the summit. Your expert guide will not only identify and comment upon the famous monuments that punctuate the skyline, but also share anecdotes and advice regarding the other sights to see in the capital, such as the Montmartre neighborhood, the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides and Notre Dame.
When you come back down to solid ground, you’ll choose your moment to board the Seine river cruise. By day or by night, the atmosphere along the Seine is somehow quaint and majestic at the same time. The Orsay, the Louvre, and Notre Dame align to deserve the UNESCO World Heritage Site label. You’ll be taking in the City of Light in grand style as you enjoy the included champagne flute.
- Priority access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Summit and 1st floor access included in your ticket
- Skip the line ticket for a 1-hour panoramic Seine River cruise
- Guide and headsets
- Glass of champagne
Carrousel de la Tour Eiffel, Prom. Quai Branly, 75007 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes prior to the starting time of the tour next to the Eiffel tower on the Quai Branly (along the river Seine). You will see a carrousel at the corner of a bridge (Pont d’Iéna) that leads up to the Trocadéro. The guide will be in between the Carrousel and the statue of a horse at the end of the bridge. The closest station is Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel on Line C.
- Increased security measures may affect lines as we can't avoid them. However due to our Skip the Line privilege, we do have access to shortcuts to the security check.
- Small groups limited to 20 people or fewer
- The tour is provided in English
- Mondays and Thursdays
Tours starts at 9.00am
ERICK BAERT, UN IMITATEUR DIFFERENT De Julien DORE à AC/DC,"THE VOICES MACHINE " Erick Baert présent...
EN ATTENDANT BOJANGLES de Olivier Bourdeaut , mis en scène par Victoire Berger-Perrin Sous le regard...
CZ Festival #3 CANONGEZENINO DUO invitent DANIEL HUMAIR Mario Canonge piano, Michel Zenino cbasse, D...
CNFERENCE DE MARTIN SELIGMAN *Conférence traduite en simultané en français. casque que traduction di...
2 couples, une maison de campagne, un week-end… Quoi de plus innocent ?Mais les apparences sont trom...
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...