Entrance ticket Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Discover the castle that inspires the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the gardens designed with the science of optical illusion
Located about 30 miles South East from Paris, 30 minutes North of Fontainebleau, Vaux le Vicomte is today the largest private castle of France.
It was the estate of Nicolas Fouquet, finance minister of Louis XIV and is considered one of the most modern and elegant masterpiece of the 17th century, that none of the royal propertie can compete with.
This ticket gives you access to the French style gardens designed by Le Notre, the opulent castle and the carriage museum.
- Entrance ticket to the castle and gardens
- Access to the carriage museum
- Transportation from Paris
- Children (0-5): free
- Youth (6-17): reduced
Château de Vaux-Le-Vicomte, 77950 Maincy
Present your barcode ticket at the entrance of the Château de Vaux-Le-Vicomte. Open every day from March 17 to November 4, 2018 | From 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Audioguides are available at the château for 3€
- Period costumes for rent (from size 2 years and up) during daytime visits – Princess, King’s musketeer
- Ticket valid until 4th november 2018
- Open every day from March 17 to November 4, 2018
From 10.00am to 5.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
tennis: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Ticket...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiff...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...
tennis: Weekendpack 1+2 june 01-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Tick...