Entrance ticket Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Discover the castle that inspires the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the gardens designed with the science of optical illusion
Located about 30 miles South East from Paris, 30 minutes North of Fontainebleau, Vaux le Vicomte is today the largest private castle of France.
It was the estate of Nicolas Fouquet, finance minister of Louis XIV and is considered one of the most modern and elegant masterpiece of the 17th century, that none of the royal propertie can compete with.
This ticket gives you access to the French style gardens designed by Le Notre, the opulent castle and the carriage museum.
- Entrance ticket to the castle and gardens
- Access to the carriage museum
- Transportation from Paris
- Children (0-5): free
- Youth (6-17): reduced
Château de Vaux-Le-Vicomte, 77950 Maincy
Present your barcode ticket at the entrance of the Château de Vaux-Le-Vicomte. Open every day from March 23 to November 3, 2019 | From 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Period costumes for rent (from size 2 years and up) during daytime visits – Princess, King’s musketeer
- Ticket valid until 3th november 2019
- Audioguide included and available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
Open every day from March 23 to November 3, 2019
From 10.00am to 5.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...