Entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris® Electroland
- Experience the magic of an electronic music festival in Disneyland Paris with an unique atmosphere brought to life by world-famous DJs
- Dance to the tracks of DJ Robin Schulz and the superstar duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike!
- Live music with Lovely Laura, Ben Santiago, Henri PFR, Mosimann and many more!
Electroland returns to Disneyland Paris® for a second edition on 29th & 30th June 2018 from 8 pm to 2 am!
Enter a unique universe where music meets magic. The electro takeover of Walt Disney Studios® Park encompasses exclusive performances from world-renowned DJ artists and a spectacular transformative light show on the Hollywood Tower Hotel. The thrilling attractions at Walt Disney Studios Park will light up for unforgettable nights!
2 UNPRECEDENTED NIGHTS WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL LINE-UP Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Robin Schulz and Afrojack will turn Walt Disney Studios® Park into a massive dancefloor!
This incredible summertime celebration of music and magic will see performing world renowned DJ Robin Schulz, the most successful German artist of the last two decades. Also joining the party will be legendary French DJ Bob Sinclar and his most iconic house hits, Klingande and his Swedish-inspired music and Henri PFR, the fresh prince of the turntables.
The party continues with superstar duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, currently taking the planet by storm and ranking in the top 2 of DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs list for the third year in a row! Also taking over Electroland 2018’s second night will be the dance music icon and award-winning Dutch DJ Afrojack, the gifted live performer Mosimann, and the internet sensation Lovely Laura and her DJ husband Ben Santiago.
A UNIQUE ATMOSPHERE
More than a concert, ticket holders will have a fully immersive experience with the opportunity to ride favorite attractions such as Rock’n’Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Crush’s Coaster®, Ratatouille: The Adventure and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™. After sunset, the iconic Hollywood Tower Hotel will come alive to the rhythm of electro mixes thanks to state-of-the-art video mapping, lights, screens and special effects for an exclusive night show!
- STANDARD TICKET: Entrance to the Walt Disney Studios, with some attractions open exclusively for festival guests and some shops and restaurants open until 12.00am/01.00am
- PLUS TICKET: Entrance to both Disney Parks until the Parks close, and then only to the Walt Disney Studios, with some attractions open exclusively for festival guests and some shops and restaurants open until 1.00 am
- ATTRACTIONS: The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror™- Crush's Coaster® - Ratatouille: The Adventure - Rock' N' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith - Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop (available only the Saturday evening only) - Rc Racer (available only the Saturday evening)
- Shuttle bus service (optional with additional charge)
- Personal expenses
Disneyland® Paris: 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
You will receive tickets by email. Print them at home and then present them directly at the park turnstiles.
- On Friday 29th - Entrance allowed from 8.00pm only to Walt Disney Studios, with some attractions open exclusively for festival guests and some shops and restaurants open until 12.00am (standard ticket)
- On Saturday 30th - Entrance allowed from 4.00pm, with the possibility to enter both Disney Parks until the closing time of the Parks, and then only to the Walt Disney Studios with some attractions open exclusively for the festival guests and some shops and restaurants open until 1.00am (plus ticket)
- On Saturday 30th - Entrance allowed from 07.00pm only to Walt Disney Studios, with some attractions open exclusively for festival guests and some shops and restaurants open until 1.00am (standard ticket)
- Event subject to change or cancellation at any time, particularly in case of adverse weather conditions
- This year Electroland ends at 2.00am. A paid shuttle service will be available after 2.00am at night. Departures from 2.00am to 2.30am from the guest parking lot. In Paris you can get off at Bercy, Châtelet or Concorde
- Stand and bar will be at your disposal inside the park
- Friday 29th: Entrance to Walt Disney Studios from 8.00pm
- Saturday 30th: admission to Walt Disney Studios from 07.00pm
- Saturday 30th: entrance to both Disney Parks until the closing hours of the Parks from 04.00pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...