DO THIS BECAUSE...
- A unique safari tour at 40km from Paris
- Get closer to lions, tigers, elephants, rhinos
- See 800 animals roaming free across the park
- Visit Thoiry castle dating from the 16th century
WHAT TO EXPECT
Travel through the African reserve on board of your own car at Thoiry zoological park and meet elephants, giraffes, rhinos, primates, wolves, otters, lions and antelopes.
Located at 35-minute of Paris, the Thoiry zoological park offers a unique experience getting closer to the most prestigious animals. From your car or inside a glass tunnel, you'll see around 800 animals from 30 species roaming free accross 8-km land. Walking in the zoological and botanical gardens, you'll see the the first Komodo dragons living in France and will reach the gardens and the 16th century family castle of Thoiry, definetely a must-see.
- Entrance ticket to zoo, castle and gardens
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Ticket valid 11th November 2017
- Free car park
- It's not allowed to feed the animals
- Dogs are not admitted inside the park
- The park is 35-minute ride from Paris
- The safari park can only be visited in your own vehicle
10.00am - 5.00pm
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-14): reduced