Full-day tour Louvre, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre
- Skip the line access takes you straight into the museum
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and much more
- Join a walking tour of the charming Ile de la Cite
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie
- Skip the lines and marvel at the Sainte Chapelle
- Relax on a scenic boat cruise down the river Seine
- Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel tower for the best views across the city
Get the most of Paris with this full-day guided tour of the major highlights of the city: Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte Chapelle and Eiffel Tower!
Your day starts at the Louvre with a 2.5-hour tour in small group tour of 6 people or fewer. You will see the famous Mona Lisa, and learn some of her many secrets, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the serene Venus de Milo. Admire Michelangelo’s magnificent slaves, and learn the tragic story behind Canova’s beautiful Cupid & Psyché. Then it’s on to the great paintings - Leonardo da Vinci, David, Géricault, Veronese, and much more. You'll see the crown jewels in the sumptuous Apollo Gallery built for King Louis XIV, and the lavish apartments of Emperor Napoleon III.
You'll have free time for lunch and enjoy a short stroll along the riverside to the meeting point for your next tour. Along the way are some of the famous and picturesque ‘bouquinistes’ or vintage booksellers, set up along the riverside since 1859 and now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Meet your guide for a tour of the charming Ile de la Cité, birthplace of Paris and home to some of the architectural gems of the city. Learn about the French King and stroll through one of the prettiest squares in Paris before reaching the infamous medieval palace and revolutionary prison of La Conciergerie. Here you will learn about the tumultuous period of the French Revolution, and see the cells that prisoners were kept in whilst awaiting their fate.
Your next visit is to one of the hidden gems of the island, the Sainte Chapelle. Built in the 13th century by the King Saint Louis, the Sainte Chapelle is home to some of the most dazzling stained glass in the world. Skip the lines and step into a room filled with glittering colors, as your guide helps you to read the stories on the stunning windows.
End your tour of this lovely island at the Cathedral of Notre Dame, gothic masterpiece and home to Victor Hugo’s famous hunchback! Your guide will take you inside this 850 year old church, pointing out the beautiful rose windows - among the largest in Europe - and the relics of Christ’s crown of thorns.
Then, you'll get on board for a cruise down the Seine river, from where you can admire the many beautiful sites and monuments laid out along the UNESCO World Heritage listed river banks. See the Orsay Museum, the Tuileries Gardens, the Grand Palais and some of the most beautiful bridges in the city, before arriving at your final destination of the day, the Eiffel Tower.
Join your guide and skip the famously long lines with priority access to the second floor, from where you will enjoy a bird’s eye view across the city. Your guide will point out all the major sights: from Montmartre to the Arc de Triomphe; the golden dome of the Invalides to the iconic modern architecture of the Pompidou center, all of Paris is laid out at your feet.
- Entrance ticket and guided visit of the Louvre
- Guided visit of Ile de la Cité including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie & Sainte Chapelle
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Sainte Chapelle
- Seine river cruise (one way) Pont Marie to Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower
- Reserved entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower including second floort access
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (11-17 years): reduced
- Child (4-10 years): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Carrousel du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The day starts at the Louvre by the Arc du Carrousel, facing the pyramid, across the road from the Louvre's courtyard. The meeting points for the other tours are indicated on your voucher, in the 'what to remember'. Make sure to arrive at the meeting points 15 minutes before the departure times indicated.
- This tour involves a significant amount of walking
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Small group Louvre tour - 6 people or fewer
- On Thursdays
Louvre tour departs at 10.15am
Notre Dame tour departs at 2.15pm
Cruise departs at 6.00pm
Eiffel Tower tour departs at 7.15pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...