Guided fashion themed tour in Paris
- An intimate walking tour of Palais Royal, rue Saint-Honoré and Place Vendôme
- Small group limited to 10 people
- Discover “Paris de la Mode” through the eyes of an insider
A unique visit in Paris with a Parisian stylist to understand why Paris is the Fashion capital of the world.
Your tour will start at Palais Royal which was designed in 1781. Then you’ll explore the Rue Saint-Honoré which is home to the creme de la crème of iconic French houses and their extended European family. Here you will hear amazing stories about Coco Chanel, Yves St Laurent or Christian Dior. Let your heart flutter to Ungaro, Balmain, Lanvin, Chloe, Balenciaga, Hermès... or maybe discover some new names in luxury, the list is as long as the street!
Finally, you’ll discover the magnificent Place Vendome, home to high-end jewelers and boutiques.
For those looking for the ultimate luxury Paris fashion experience, this Paris Fashion Tour is not to be missed.
- Quality time with an industry expert and fashion superfan
- A picturesque walking tour of the city’s hippest haunts
- A coffee break in a Parisian café
- Children (0-8years): Free
Kiosque des Noctambules, Place Colette, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide at Le Kiosque des Noctambules; the brightly colored metro station on the edge of Place Colette. The exact metro station is “Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre” on metro lines 1 and 7. You should take the Exit N. 5 "Place Colette - Théâtres". Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Operates both Wednesday and Saturday at 2.30pm
- Tour does not operate December 25th and January 1st
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...
During your stay in Paris, you will most likely eat at a restaurant twice a day. As fantastic as it ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...