- Discover the history and architecture of the heart of Paris
- Skip the Line Entrance to Notre Dame towers
- Enjoy your tour with a small group (max 25 people)
- Visit the Cathedral, the Towers and the Ile de la Cité
Join this skip-the-line tour of Notre Dame cathedral, its towers and the Ile de la Cite while you are in the city of lights and love. Discover 2000 years of tumultuous Parisian history, from the dark ages to WWII.
This tour begins with a fascinating stroll along the streets and alleyways of the heart of Paris, the famous Ile de la Cité on the Seine River, once home to kings and revolutions. Victor Hugo chose Notre Dame as the setting for his historically acclaimed novel ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ and with this view from the Ile de la Cite you will certainly understand why, with its flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, spires, the monumental organ and the imposing bell towers. Your guide will weave tales about the cathedral's amazing history from antiquity to the current day.
Your tour continues onto the Notre Dame's bell towers with special skip-the-line access, potentially saving you a very tedious wait as lines can stretch to several hours during high season. The towers, with their 13-ton bell and army of gargoyles are a fascinating experience each step of the way, with a spectacular view as you look down upon Paris.
Join this adventurous tour into the heart of medieval and Gothic Paris and learn about the history, craftsmanship and the legacy surrounding City Island and Notre Dame cathedral.
The sites visited include but are not limited to Ile de la Cité, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Notre Dame tower with view.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Skip the Line Access to Notre Dame Tower
- Ticket including all reservation fees to Notre Dame Tower
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 - 3 year olds travel for free and do not require a reservation
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- Reduced price for 4-14 year olds, with proof of age
13 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf - at the western end of Ile de la Cite
- Gratuities for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that on some occasions Notre Dame may be closed at the last minute for religious services and events. In this case customers will be offered a free rebooking of this tour or a full refund. In the event of severe weather, access to the towers may be closed off.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
Meeting Time: 9:15 AM
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Evening tours July and August:
Meeting time: 4:45PM
Departure time: 5PM
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Enjoy the complete Versailles experience with a guided tour around the must-see treasures of Louis X...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Still undoubtedly, authentically Parisian, there are hidden parts of Montmartre that remain unchange...
The origins and workings of the Eiffel Tower will be explained by your guide during this 1.5-hour vi...
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...