- Discover the world's largest collection of Impressionist art
- Take a guided walking tour of the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame
- Visit the Musée d'Orsay, a magnificent old railway station
- Van Gogh, Cézanne, Degas, Monet, Manet: Their Story
This tour is a journey through some of the most renowed icons of Paris, a modern and a classic one, all in one day: the Musée d’Orsay and Notre Dame.
At the Musée d’Orsay you will admire the world's largest collection of impressionist paintings. Van Gogh, Monet, Degas, Cezanne, Renoir, Toulouse Lautrec, and many more.
Learn about their fascinating stories as well as how they lived in an ever changing society. Most of all, you will get up close to some of the world’s most recognizable paintings. Your guide will explain the new techniques they used, once again radical for their time, and how they paved the way for future artists and artistic movements.
At midday, you will be given free time to enjoy lunch on your own. Our guides will be there to assist you with recommendations.
Then, you will go on a short and picturesque walk along the banks of the Seine River to the Ile de la Cité, the meeting point for your afternoon tour. Here you will get a guided tour through the beautiful flower market and you will take a relaxing stroll along the river to admire the Conciergerie, prison and last home of Marie Antoinette.
After, the view of the Notre Dame Cathedral will leave you breathless as you will learn about its construction methods as well as the richness of the details on its façade. Inside, the building is even more stunning with the spectacular 13th century stained glass windows.
- See two of the major sights in Paris in one day
- Guided visit of the Musée d'Orsay
- Guided visit of the Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame
- Skip the Line access and reservation fees to Musée d'Orsay
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transfer between tours
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant (0-4): free
Musée d'Orsay 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure time in front of the Musee d'Orsay, by the large elephant statue.
- Your guide is english speaking only
- Photography is not permitted in the Musée d'Orsay
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women during the visit of religious sites
- Tuesday, Friday &Saturday
Afternoon: 2.00 pm
Step back in time to turn of the century Paris and lose yourself in the sweeping colours and bold en...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre m...
Visit the Louvre Museum with skip-the-line entrance tickets after a quick introduction from your hos...
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
Immerse yourself behind the scenes of the Stade de France led by a guide.Relax and experience the ma...
La Goutte d'Or Fashion Mix: Stroll through the fashion district of Paris Roam through the 18th arron...