Guided Visit of the Artists' Quarter in Montmartre
- Explore the artist's Montmartre: studios, cabarets, bistros
- Discover the loveliest vineyard in Paris
- Enjoy the most spectacular view across Paris from the Sacré Coeur
- Visit popular movie locations from theFrench film "Amélie"
Still undoubtedly, authentically Parisian, there are hidden parts of Montmartre that remain unchanged for generations. But to truly find these rare gems, you have to know where to go. Your local, expert guide is just the person to take you on a tour of the area’s little-known nooks and crannies. Away from the crowd, beyond the throngs of tourists who only know Montmartre for its main attraction: the Sacré Coeur, sitting high atop the hill.
Follow your guide to the Montmartre of Picasso, Modigliani and Utrillo, where these famous artists lived and were inspired, whether through drink, dance, decadence or debauchery. See the places where priceless works of art were exchanged for meager food and art supplies by these beginning “starving artists” – not yet knowing how profound their work would be and what an indelible mark their paint strokes would leave on the art world.
Walk upon cobble-stone streets and through quiet squares as your guide, truly passionate about Paris and art history, entertains you with stories of the past.
Take pictures before the two famous remaining windmills of the Moulin de la Galette and the Moulin Rouge. Then pass by the tiny cabarets and iconic restaurants which undoubtedly inspired an artist or two, in turn capturing them forever on canvas.
See the famous artists’ square, and the Sacré Coeur – dominating the hilltop and standing vividly against the bright blue sky. Stand in awe, here, before the most incredible sweeping view of the city, a breathtaking site worth the visit alone. Then see various locations where the hit 2001 movie Amélie was filmed, including the café where the beloved character of Amelie Poulain worked.
See why Montmartre is known as home to the most beautiful vineyard in Paris, the Clos Montmartre, where wine has been made for centuries (and continues to be - in the local town hall!) This is a picturesque corner of French countryside within one of the city’s most interesting and historic quarters.
- Guided visit of Montmartre
- Expert local guide
- Groups of 25 or fewer
- Headsets where appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (from 4-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (from 0-3 years old): Free
Métro Blanche (line 2)
Meet your guide at the entrance/exit to metro station Blanche on line 2. Our City Wonders guides will be holding a sign at the meeting point for easy recognition. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking, hills and stairs
- For this reason, we do not recommend this tour for customers with health conditions and recommend comfortable shoes for all guests
- Meeting Time: 14:45
- Departure Time: 15:00
- Duration: 2 HRS
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...