Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower by foot with summit option
- Get faster entry climbing up the 704 steps to the 2nd level
- See a side of the Eiffel Tower that you would miss from the elevator
- Hear interesting stories about Gustave Eiffel
- Get optional upgrade to go up to the summit
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide by your side every step of the way.
Brag to your friends and join your fellow adventurers as you ascend 704 steps on foot with your expert guide who has carefully planned a pace designed for your comfort. Along the way you will hear stories, and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The scenery changes and expands around you on a journey that is as spectacular as the destination! The history, the legends, the views! It’s all waiting for you at the world’s most visited landmark, The Eiffel Tower.
- English-speaking guide
- Elevator ride back down
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Elevator ticket to go up the Eiffel Tower
- Children under 12 years old
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris.
Arrive at the outer security check of the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before your tour start time. Line up at the regular line, not at the green security entrance that says "Reservations". Once the security check passed, meet your group in front of the entrance to the Jules Verne Restaurant, next to the South pillar of the Tower.
- Large bags/luggage may not be allowed through security and there are no lockers
- There is no restroom available at the beginning of the tour and the first restroom break is on the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- The tour begins promptly. Latecomers won't be accomodated nor refunded.
- There are 704 steps to climb at a comfortable pace
- Every day
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
- Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
Georgio, rappeur solo du 18ème arrondissement de Paris, s’est fait connaitre du grand publique en 20...
Wahid - Graisse Anatomy Venez découvrir Wahid comme vous ne l’avez jamais vu à « coeur ouvert ». Apr...
Marianne James dans "Le Noel de Tatie Jambon"Extravagante et pétillante, diva parmi les divas, Maria...
On le comprend, après 6 ans de tournées, de chansons légères et de petits Molière, Tonycello se lanc...
A tribute to Joe Sample Ziad Rahbani, fils aîné de l'iconique Fairouz et formé aux rigueurs de la dy...
Un ancien commandant d’un navire négrier nous raconte le jour où de violents et mystérieux événement...