Hop-on hop-off bus Open Tour Paris and night tour
- Pass for buses available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Take part in a 1 hour and a half evening visit through Paris
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access and 34 stops throughout Paris
- Get special discounts for admission to museums and attractions
Explore Paris major attractions by day and by night!
By day, explore Paris at your own pace across four routes and 30 stops. By night, experience the breath-taking magic of Paris: Opéra, Place Vendôme, Concorde Square, Champs Elysées Avenue, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Louvre Museum…A unique one and a half hour tour to see the city of lights in all its splendor from the open top deck of our buses.
- Bus pass available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Night tour through the city
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-15): reduced
13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
Redeem your PRINTED voucher at 'La Boutique' located at 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, or on board of Open Tour bus. For the night tour, please arrive 10 minutes before departure at the Boutique.
- Multi-lingual commentary available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Multi-lingual children’s commentary available in French, English, Spanish
Hop-on hop-off bus tour timetables:
High Season (April to October): Every 8 minutes from 9.30am
Low season (November to March): Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 25 minutes from 9.15am
Night Tour departure times
- High season (April - October): Starts at 21:45 from “La Boutique” located at 13 Rue Auber, Paris
- Low season (November - December): Starts at 18:15 from “La Boutique” located at 13 Rue Auber, Paris
- Not available from January to March
Visit Paris boarding an open top bus "Paris l'Opentour" and enjoy an exceptional view of Paris.Hop o...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Montparnasse Tower and a city tour of Paris by ...
Lift the veil on the mysteries of ancient Paris with this guided walk through the district that surr...
In 1860, the French village of Montmartre was annexed and attached to the city of Paris and in 1873 ...
Montmartre, an authentic village within Paris, has preserved its original charm, old houses and narr...
Are you a history buff? Or maybe looking to fill a few gaps in your knowledge of the Second World Wa...