Hop-on hop-off bus Open Tour Paris and night tour
- Pass for buses available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Take part in a 1 hour and a half evening visit through Paris
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access and 34 stops throughout Paris
- Get special discounts for admission to museums and attractions
Explore Paris major attractions by day and by night!
By day, explore Paris at your own pace across four routes and 30 stops. By night, experience the breath-taking magic of Paris: Opéra, Place Vendôme, Concorde Square, Champs Elysées Avenue, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Louvre Museum…A unique one and a half hour tour to see the city of lights in all its splendor from the open top deck of our buses.
- Bus pass available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Night tour through the city
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-15): reduced
13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
Redeem your PRINTED voucher at 'La Boutique' located at 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, or on board of Open Tour bus. For the night tour, please arrive 10 minutes before departure at the Boutique.
- Multi-lingual commentary available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Multi-lingual children’s commentary available in French, English, Spanish
Hop-on hop-off bus tour timetables:
High Season (April to October): Every 8 minutes from 9.30am
Low season (November to March): Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 25 minutes from 9.15am
Night Tour departure times
- High season (April - October): Starts at 21:45 from “La Boutique” located at 13 Rue Auber, Paris
- Low season (November - December): Starts at 18:15 from “La Boutique” located at 13 Rue Auber, Paris
- Not available from January to March
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...