Hop-on hop-off bus Open Tour Paris and night tour
- Pass for buses available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Take part in a 1 hour and a half evening visit through Paris
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access and 34 stops throughout Paris
- Get special discounts for admission to museums and attractions
Explore Paris major attractions by day and by night!
By day, explore Paris at your own pace across four routes and 30 stops. By night, experience the breath-taking magic of Paris: Opéra, Place Vendôme, Concorde Square, Champs Elysées Avenue, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Louvre Museum…A unique one and a half hour tour to see the city of lights in all its splendor from the open top deck of our buses.
- Bus pass available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Night tour through the city
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-15): reduced
13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
Redeem your PRINTED voucher at 'La Boutique' located at 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, or on board of Open Tour bus. For the night tour, please arrive 10 minutes before departure at the Boutique.
- Multi-lingual commentary available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Multi-lingual children’s commentary available in French, English, Spanish
Hop-on hop-off bus tour timetables:
High Season (April to October): Every 8 minutes from 9.30am
Low season (November to March): Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 25 minutes from 9.15am
Night Tour departure times
- High season (April - October): Starts at 21:45 from “La Boutique” located at 13 Rue Auber, Paris
- Low season (November - December): Starts at 18:15 from “La Boutique” located at 13 Rue Auber, Paris
- Not available from January to March
Explore the city and discover the magical atmosphere of the river Seine with the Bus & Boat Pass! Co...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
In 1860, the French village of Montmartre was annexed and attached to the city of Paris and in 1873 ...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Montparnasse Tower and a city tour of Paris by ...
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
Hop aboard the Disney bus and head out on an excursion to Paris! Travel from Disneyland® Paris to th...
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site for 30 years, the Palace of Versailles was once the residence...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Paris nightlife is incredible, but can be pricey! Join the Pub Crawl and other travelers looking to ...