Lido Paris Merveilles Show with optional dinner
- Enjoy a romantic night together with dinner and your love
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Tap your toes to the rhythm of a catchy musical
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris.
At your arrival, you will be welcomed and accompanied at your table and will enjoy a flavoursome French dinner specially cooked by the Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team.
After the dinner, prepare yourself to be dazzled. In the Paris Merveilles show, the iconic Bluebell Girls accompanied with the Lido Boys reinvent the emblematic capital Paris adorned with fabulous hand-made costumes all made of feather, rhinestones and glitter.
The 1st Bluebell Girl Margaret Kelly was named after her hyacinth blue eyes. She became a dancer and a few years later created her own troupe: the Bluebell Girls! and then, join the Lido.
- Dinner Soirée Plume
- Dinner Soirée Etoile
- Dinner Soirée Champs Elysées
- Dinner Soirée Triomphe
If you'd like to attend only the show (no dinner included), two options are available:
- Show Sparkling offer (1 glass of Champagne)
- Show Champagne Offer (1/2 bottle of Champagne)
Click here to see the all menus spring/summer 2019 and select in the order box the option that best suits you.
- Paris Merveilles show after dinner
- 3-course meal with drinks (if booking the dinner option)
- Musical entertainment
- Photos taken by the photographer throughout the dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
Le Lido de Paris, 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Lido at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
Dinner starts at 7.00pm
Show starts at 9.00pm
Show ends around 10.45pm
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
With “Totally Crazy” come discover 65 years of dazzling creation and glamour packed into an enchanti...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Molly and Sam are the perfect couple, hopelessly in love in New York. But one evening, the unthinkab...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Fly over Paris and then explore its hidden places with Flyview Premium Pack, which will allow you to...
Discover the Notre Dame Neighborhood, the oldest area in Versailles. It was created by the Sun King ...