- See the Louvre’s treasures with an expert local guide
- Skip the crowds with a priority access museum ticket
- Tour the famous Montmartre district with your guide
- See the Sacré Coeur and the Place du Tertre
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre museum and the Montmartre district. Your itinerary:
- Begin in Montmartre – the ‘artists’ district’ of Paris
- An option to ascend the hill in a cable car or by bus
- See the Basilique du Sacré Coeur and Place du Tetre
- Stroll the village-like streets with your guide
- Transfer to the Louvre with priority access tickets
- Enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the masterpieces
- See the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and many more
- Stay in the museum after your tour if you wish
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (priority access)
- Authorisation fees for guided visits paid by the tour operator
- Ticket for the Parisian cable car or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children(ages 3-17): reduced
- Depart/return: 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- On Wednesday and Friday, it’s possible to stay at the Louvre for the late-night opening (10.00pm)
- On Monday, the visit to the museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre
- April 01, 2016 - March 31, 2017
Monday, Wednesday, Friday except October 5 and 7 and special events
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
Fully immerse yourself in Impressionnism for one day visiting the Orsay Museum and spending an out-o...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Explore the Orangerie Museum through a 2-hour tour with an expert guide. You'll learn anecdotes and ...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
The origins and workings of the Eiffel Tower will be explained by your guide during this 1.5-hour vi...
In the heart of the Ile de la Cité, this guided tour will let you discover three wonderful places: t...