Lunch at the Eiffel Tower and bus tour of Paris
- Paris tour in a panoramic bus to view the essence of the city
- Discover the main districts and monuments that are part of the rich French heritage
- VIP ticket to leisurely visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch at “58 Tour Eiffel” in an exceptional atmosphere
Get an overall view of Paris with this tour combining a tour of Paris in a panoramic bus, and a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, a lunch at “58 Tour Eiffel”.
You'll see the main sights throughout Paris’ avenues and streets and enjoy audio commentary on your individual headphones. You will learn the history of the districts and monuments and pass by the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra, the Louvre, the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, the Panthéon, the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, the Musée d’Orsay, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides.
The bus tour will be followed by a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the panoramic view over Paris: the Champ de Mars, the Sacré Cœur, the Musée d’Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe or the Louvre. End the visit with a 3-course lunch at the restaurant “58 Tour Eiffel”.
Menu 3 courses:
Creamy chestnut soup with cep mushrooms and Grisons dried beef
Chicory and lightly beech-smoked salmon salad with sour cream
Soft-boiled egg and creamed leeks with red wine dressing
Duck paté en croûte with thyme, cabbage and apple salad
Elbow pasta, duck confit cooked with herbs, persillade sauce
Trout fillet à la plancha, stewed green lentils from Brie with vegetables,coriander and smoked soy
Roast chicken breast, mashed potatoes with herbs, Madeira creamy sauce
Comté cheese (unpasteurised) with lamb's lettuce salad
Farmhouse “fromage blanc” served with chestnuts and clementines
Passion fruit cream with mango marmalade
Guanaja chocolate mousse with praline
Lemon meringue cream, crumble topping
Seasonal fresh fruit salad
1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Bus tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- 3-course meal: Starter + Main Course + Dessert
- Children's menu available for children aged under 12
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Ticket access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
PARISCityVISION Agency , 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your voucher at the PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre museum. Metro: Tuileries (line 1), Pyramides (lines 7, 14)
- This is not a guided tour
- Skip-the-line access subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- The city tour commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- Commentary for children available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
Departure at 10.00am
Get a total overall view of Paris with this tour combining a tour of Paris in a panoramic bus, a vis...
Escape from Paris and dive into the magic of Loire Valley with this small-group tour of Chenonceau, ...
Travel Wifi offers the easiest way to stay connected to the Internet while traveling in Paris, with ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Save money and time with the Paris City Pass! Enjoy free entrance to more than 55 museums, attractio...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...