Montmartre Food and Wine Tour
- Taste and learn everything you've ever wanted to know about French gastronomy.
- Discover Montmartre in a tasty way from le Moulin Rouge to le Sacré Coeur.
- Enjoy a walking guided tour in the most charming area of Paris
The hilltop village of Montmartre has so much to offer: from its unique vineyards to its colorful bistros and its picturesque little houses, the most bohemian area of Paris will amaze you at every street corner!
Join us on this fantastic food tour to taste and learn everything you've ever wanted to know about French gastronomy: among a great selection of food stores, we'll take you to the best Parisian coffee place of the hill, you'll enjoy the finest chocolate candies in Montmartre and also a great assortment of cheese, wine and charcuterie a few meters away from Le Sacré Coeur.
Savory and sweet specialties will delight you all along the way, in the charming streets that have inspired great painters such as Van Gogh, Picasso, Monet and Cézanne...
This tour is not for the faint hearted : be adventurous !
- Wine Tasting
- Cured Meat
- Guided tour
- Bottle of water
- personal expenses
5 Place Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
- You will meet your guide 5 place Blanche in Paris
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- This is a walking tour so wear comfortable footware.
- We didn't find the secret of going trough the raindrops (but still keeping on looking for this!). So if it's rainy or even cloudy, your umbrella will be your best friend.
- Small group with 10 persons max. Thanks to this little number, your guide will be able to answer all your questions.
- Every day except on Mondays
- Departure at 10.30am and at 4.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...