Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame tour with Sainte Chapelle tickets
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitting in the middle of the Seine River, the island was the home of Kings of France and the site of world-changing political uprisings. You'll learn everything about the gruesome stories, revolutionary rivalries and romantic interludes that happened in this very location.
You'll visit the stunning Notre Dame Cathedral with its flying buttresses and gothic architecture. you'll get why Victor Hugo chose this monument as the setting for his widely-acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Soaring spires reach toward the sky as looming gargoyles pierce you with their stony eyes.
Once you’ve explored the interior of the impressive edifice, the tour will continue to nearby Sainte Chapelle. You'll skip the crowded lines to get into this hidden wonder of Paris. Gothic masterpiece, this former chapel was erected for Marie-Antoinette and houses the most extensive 13th-century stained glass collection.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Priority entrance ticket to Sainte Chapelle
- Headsets when needed
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
1 Rue de Lutèce, 75004 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure time of the tour at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf - at the western end of Ile de la cite.
- Tour ends at Sainte Chapelle around 4.30pm
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Strict security measures being applied, you may experience delays passing the security controls
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs
- Strollers or baby carriages not allowed on this tour
- Non-flash photography is permitted in both Notre Dame and Sainte Chapelle
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women in religious sites
- On Wednesday and Saturday
Meeting time 15 minutes before time scheduled
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...