- Cruise on the Seine river and enjoy views on iconic monuments
- Hop-on and Hop-off at your leisure with 34 stops across Paris
- Get special discounts on entrance tickets to museums and attractions
Explore the city and discover the magical atmosphere of the river Seine with the Bus & Boat Pass! Combine the bus routes and the boat route to see the best of Paris from two different perspectives. Hop on the bus and take time out to explore the Paris you’ve been looking for: traditional and modern, romantic and fashionable, fun and shopper friendly. Then, step off on the riverbank to take in a relaxed overview of Paris onboard a hop on hop off river Seine tour.
- Bus pass available for 1 or 2 days (according option selected)
- 1 hour commented cruise on the river Seine
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-15): reduced
13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
Redeem your PRINTED voucher at 'La Boutique' located at 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, or on board of Open Tour bus. The cruise board at Bateaux-Mouches office located at 32 Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris.
- Tickets for the 1 hour cruise will be provided along with the bus pass on board OpenTour
- Multi-lingual commentary available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Multi-lingual children’s commentary available in French, English, Spanish.
- OpenTour bus pass
Blue Route :
High Season (April to October): Every 8 minutes from 9.30am
ow season (November to March): Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 25 minutes from 9.15am
- River Cruise Bateaux-Mouches
27th April - November: every 20-30 minutes
November to December: every 30-45 minutes
December- January: every 25-30 minutes
January - 28th April: every 25 minutes
Open Tour offers visitors a unique way to discover Paris, the world’s most popular tourist destinati...
The Latin Quarter is one of Paris's best-known areas, located on the left bank of the Seine. Halfway...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
As a major European capital, Paris is brimming with history. At the turn of every corner you are con...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Montparnasse Tower and a city tour of Paris by ...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...