Open Tour Paris - Hop-on Hop-off bus and cruise
- Cruise on the Seine river and enjoy views on iconic monuments
- Hop-on and Hop-off at your leisure with 34 stops across Paris
- Get special discounts on entrance tickets to museums and attractions
Explore the city and discover the magical atmosphere of the river Seine with the Bus & Boat Pass! Combine the bus routes and the boat route to see the best of Paris from two different perspectives. Hop on the bus and take time out to explore the Paris you’ve been looking for: traditional and modern, romantic and fashionable, fun and shopper friendly. Then, step off on the riverbank to take in a relaxed overview of Paris onboard a hop on hop off river Seine tour.
- Bus pass available for 1 or 2 days (according option selected)
- 1 hour commented cruise on the river Seine
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-15): reduced
13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
Redeem your PRINTED voucher at 'La Boutique' located at 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, or on board of Open Tour bus. The cruise board at Bateaux-Mouches office located at 32 Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris.
- Tickets for the 1 hour cruise will be provided along with the bus pass on board OpenTour
- Multi-lingual commentary available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Multi-lingual children’s commentary available in French, English, Spanish.
- OpenTour bus pass
Blue Route :
High Season (April to October): Every 8 minutes from 9.30am
ow season (November to March): Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Every 25 minutes from 9.15am
- River Cruise Bateaux-Mouches
27th April - November: every 20-30 minutes
November to December: every 30-45 minutes
December- January: every 25-30 minutes
January - 28th April: every 25 minutes
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...