Orly airport shared transfer
- Enjoy smooth and friendly transfer service
- Save money on expensive local taxis
Reach safely your accommodation in Paris or ORLY airport booking a door-to-door shared transfer. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with the only eco-friendly transfer service in Paris.
Arriving in ORLY airport
Upon arrival and once you have collected your luggage and passed through the customs controls, you'll have to call us so we can direct you to the meeting point where your driver awaits for you. You will be driven smoothly to your accommodation in Paris.
Going to ORLY airport
Your address in Paris and your flight details must be indicated at the time of booking. You'll be picked up at your accomodation in Paris approximately 4 hours before your departure flight. Make sure to be ready at least 10 minutes before pick-up time outside or in the lobby of your hotel.
- Door to door shared transfer
- Tolls and parking fees
- Private transfer
- Excess luggage charge
- Pick-up/drop off at addresses outside of Paris
Pick-up at the Orly Airport (ORY) or at your accommodation in Paris depending on the transfer direction selected.
Transfer from ORLY airport: call the driver up on arrival at +33(0)185080603 to get meeting point information. You'll be then directed to a pre-determined meeting point where the dispatcher of the carrier will determine when the vehicle may leave the airport & in which order the clients will be dropped off at their destination. The pick up is within an approximate 30 minute window from the time of first call.
Transfer to ORLY airport: make sure to be ready outside your accomodation at least 10min before pick-up scheduled. The pick up time is always scheduled at least 4hours before the flight departure.
- For transfers from the airport, you'll have to call the driver upon arrival to know where is the meeting point
- Cancellation is free of charge until 6 pm the day before the transfer
- The carrier can only pick up & drop off inside the Paris boundaries (postcode must begin with 75)
- The carrier is not liable for any additional costs that a late arrival may cause the client nor are they liable to refund the original transfer fare to the client
- Clients using the service to return to the airport will be picked up at least of 4 hours before the flight departure
- All "no show" transfers will be charged in full by the carrier.
- The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights or connections
- The supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats
- The exact duration of the transfers depends on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
The transfers run everyday all year round
(except on 26 and 31 December after 6.00pm)
From 8.00am to 8.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...