Orly airport shared transfer
- Enjoy smooth and friendly transfer service
- Save money on expensive local taxis
Reach safely your accommodation in Paris or ORLY airport booking a door-to-door shared transfer. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with the only eco-friendly transfer service in Paris.
Arriving in ORLY airport
Upon arrival and once you have collected your luggage and passed through the customs controls, you'll have to call us so we can direct you to the meeting point where your driver awaits for you. You will be driven smoothly to your accommodation in Paris.
Going to ORLY airport
Your address in Paris and your flight details must be indicated at the time of booking. You'll be picked up at your accomodation in Paris approximately 4 hours before your departure flight. Make sure to be ready at least 10 minutes before pick-up time outside or in the lobby of your hotel.
- Door to door shared transfer
- Tolls and parking fees
- Private transfer
- Excess luggage charge
- Pick-up/drop off at addresses outside of Paris
Orly Airport (ORY), 94390 Orly, France
Pick up at the airport or at your accomodation in Paris
- For transfers from the airport, you'll have to call the driver upon arrival to know where is the meeting point
- Cancellation is free of charge until 6 pm the day before the transfer
- The carrier can only pick up & drop off inside the Paris boundaries (postcode must begin with 75)
- The carrier is not liable for any additional costs that a late arrival may cause the client nor are they liable to refund the original transfer fare to the client
- Clients using the service to return to the airport will be picked up at least of 4 hours before the flight departure
- All "no show" transfers will be charged in full by the carrier.
- The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights or connections
- The supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats
- The exact duration of the transfers depends on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- The transfers run everyday all year round
(except on 26 and 31 December after 6.00pm)
From 8.00am to 8.00pm
Reach safely your accommodation in Paris or Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport booking a door-to-door sh...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...
For your visit of the Palace of Versailles, avoid the stress of public transports and climb aboard o...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Set in Montmartre Amélie was filmed in spring 2000 and tells the story of a young girl whose life ch...
Miss none of Versailles’s many glories with this comprehensive ticket that includes expert commentar...