Orsay Museum and Giverny audioguided tour from Paris
- Tour the Musée d’Orsay and Giverny gardens at your leisure
- Discover the most important impressionist works at the Musée d’Orsay
- Admire Claude Monet's magnificent gardens and home in Giverny
Fully immerse yourself in Impressionnism for one day visiting the Orsay Museum and spending an out-of-time afternoon in Monet's house and gardens in Giverny!
You will start the day with the audioguided visit of the Musée d'Orsay exhibiting the biggest collection of Impressionist and post-impressionist paintings worldwide. You will have approximately two hours to visit this museum in its unique setting. You'll see famous masterpieces such as La Petite Danseuse by Degas and le Déjeuner sur l’herbe by Manet, Le Moulin de la Galette by Auguste Renoir and many others.
Between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm, you will have free time to have lunch wherever you like. After lunch, we will head to Giverny, the rendez-vous for Impressionist painters in the 19th century. You will visit on your own Monet’s house and stroll through Monet's gardens. You'll be dazzled by the flowerbeds and plants, the famous water lilies and weeping willows in the water garden. You will stroll through the Clos Normand planted with myriad oriental plants and the water garden with its Japanese bridge spanning the pond dappled with water lilies and ringed by weeping willows.
- Admission tickets for the Musée d’Orsay and Giverny Home and Gardens
- Audio guides
- Paris-Giverny-Paris transfer in air conditioned motor coach
- Transfers to and from your accommodation in Paris
- Guided visit
- Transfer between our agency PARISCityVISION and the Musée d’Orsay
- Children (3-17 years old)
Agence PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Please print your voucher and redeem it at our agency near the Louvre. Metro: Tuileries , Pyramides.
- Audio guides may not be used inside the Monet House and in the studio, as the rooms are very narrow
- Audio guides should be picked up at our office before departure
- Audio guide available in French, English, Spanish, German
- On-site visit duration: 3h30
- April 01 - October 31
Monday and Saturday
Departure: 6.30 AM
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...