Paris bus tour, Versailles, Eiffel Tower and cruise
- Visit Versailles, symbol of the French Royalty
- Bus tour of Paris with audio commentary
- Three-course lunch in a Paris restaurant
- Enjoy a 1-hour river cruise along the Seine
- Visit to the second floor of the Tour Eiffel
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace and Gardens of Versailles in a single day. The day begins with a visit to the Palace of Versailles, symbol of the supreme power of the French monarchy. After lunch in a Paris restaurant, you will have an opportunity to admire the heart of the capital with a city tour by panoramic coach, followed by a cruise along the Seine by modern, fully-glassed boat. And to bring this unique day to a close, you will visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for uninterrupted views across Paris.
Set off from our agency in Central Paris at 8:45 a.m. for the Palace of Versailles. Built in 1623 by Louis XIII, the Palace of Versailles became the symbol of the French kingdom, under Louis XIV in particular. Commentary provided by your guide will be played through individual headsets, allowing you to learn about the palace's most beautiful rooms: the Royal Apartments of the King and Queen, and the grand and famous Hall of Mirrors, a unique room in which guests were received and impressed, designed by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. After your guided tour, enjoy some free time exploring the beautiful formal gardens and admire the many works of art, fountains, flower beds, and trees.
Return to Paris for a three-course lunch (appetizer, entrée, and dessert) in a Parisian restaurant.
Menu* (starter+main course+dessert)
Chicken breast with normand sauce (cream and mushrooms)
French fries or rice
Vegetarian course: Vegetarian Tagliatelli
Vegan course: Vegetables plate with french fries or rice
Drinks non included
* Example of menu, subjet to modification
* The menu is not available in english
Lunch is followed by a tour of Paris by panoramic coach with recorded commentary. Your coach tour of Paris will show you some of the city's most stunning sights, including the Garnier Opera House, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Champs Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe.
Your excursion continues with an hour-long guided boat trip through the city's historic centre with music. Marvel at Paris's most beautiful bridges, its historic monuments, and everyday Parisian life on the river's banks.
Your tour ends with a visit to Paris's most iconic landmark: almost 1,000 feet high, the famous Eiffel Tower was designed for the Universal Exhibition in 1889. Your priority access ticket will allow you to skip the line and take the elevator straight up to the 2nd floor for breath-taking 360° views of the Paris skyline.
Your excursion will end at the Eiffel Tower.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets
- Tickets for the Palace of Versailles, boat trip along the Seine, and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- At Versailles, the services of a guide with audio headsets for the palace tour
- Audio guide tours by bus and boat in Paris
- Three-course lunch in a Paris restaurant, excluding drinks
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Children (3-17): reduced
Agence Paris CityVision, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Check in at Paris CityVision agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
- Tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
- Every day except Monday, 1st Sunday of each month, May 1, July 24, December 25, January 1 and special events
Departure: 08.45 AM
Enjoy this tour, created for visitors who want to have a general view of Paris and especially of the...
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate...
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre m...
The Palace of Versailles Bike Tour: Skip-the-Line is the perfect way to discover the grandeur of thi...
A quelques pas du quai des Orfèvres, partez sur les traces des affaires les plus fantasques et célèb...
Enjoy a stroll in the historical streets of Paris and discover 2 rooftop bars in one night, meet peo...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
At Saint-Germain-des-Près, the fashion district "par excellence", discover all the trends for sweets...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
Go beyond the obvious on our jam-packed Louvre Highlights Tour, peering behind the artworks to unloc...