Paris by night: skip the ticket desk line guided visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the ticket desk line to access the Tower
- Take in the fabulous view of the Eiffel Tower
- Ascend to the second floor to enjoy spectacular views
- Expert guide to point the most famous monuments
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night (enjoying an entrance with your skip the ticket desk) when it sparkles with lights against the dark sky and the city illuminates below. At night, this world famous monument is even more charming and iconic.
Your english speaking guide will point the best views. You will skip the famous long line and whisked straight up to the second floor of the tower. From the bird’s-eye viewpoint you will get to see the whole city for a picture perfect memory of your trip to Paris.
Whether for a romantic proposal or a fun adventure, this tour is perfect to suits every type!
- Guided walking tour
- Reservierungs- und Eintrittskarten, mit denen Sie die Warteschlange am Ticketschalter für die zweite Ebene des Eiffelturms umgehen können
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Does not include access to summit
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant: free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- The summit of the tower is closed at night
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour
- Skip-the-ticket-desk line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- Every day
At 17:00 or 21:45 depending on the season
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...