DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy a dinner with French cuisine at the Eiffel tower
- Get on board for a Seine cruise along the Seine river
- Spectacular views from the 1st floor of the tower
- Discover the beauty of the capital's monuments at night
WHAT TO EXPECT
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkling and gastronomic combined package. Your evening escapade begins with an unforgettable view on Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. On board a glass-enclosed boat you will then discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges all lit up.
Dinner Eiffel Tower
Take advantage of an unforgettable view on Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris, over the monuments of the city. Have a pleasant dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant. You can also visit the new glass floor on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, opened in October 2014.
Seine River Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing night Seine river cruise. On board a glass-enclosed boat, you will discover the beauty of the Paris monuments and bridges all lit up: Notre Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie on the Cité Island, the Louvre museum and the Orsay museum.
Commentary with individual earphones available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
End of the tour at 10.15pm at the Eiffel Tower
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel", 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (starter, main course, dessert, drinks included)
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Return to your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- "58 Tour Eiffel" * Menu: - Duck with foie gras and onion marmalade - Scallope of roast chicken with potatoes - Finger chocolate / coconut cake - Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) on the basis of a bottle for 3 people, Côtes de Provence Ramatuelles (pink wine) - Mineral or sparkling water * No tables for 2 persons only.
- In summertime the excursion could be partly operated in the daylight
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
- From April 1st, 2016 to March 31st, 2017
Departure : 6.15pm
*except Thursday May 19th, Thursday July 14th ,Sunday July 24th, December 24th & 31st 2016 and February 14th 2017
- No price reduction for children