Paris Illuminations tour and Moulin Rouge Show
- Discover the charm of the French capital with a bus tour
- Admire the fun and sensual show presented by the artists
- Feel he magic and romance of the capital riding in a comfortable bus
- Enjoy some champagne at the French Cancan at Le Moulin Rouge
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with this bus tour, which will give you a stunning panorama on the city while listening to commentary. The magic will continue at the Moulin Rouge with its mythic 'Féerie' revue.
The illuminations tour passes by the Vendôme Square, the Comédie Française, the Louvre Museum, the Pont Neuf, the Hôtel des Monnaies, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Notre Dame Cathedral, Châtelet Square, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville, the Concorde Square, the Petit et Grand Palais, the Champs-Elysées Avenue, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Madeleine Church, the Opéra Garnier and Montmartre.
Recorded commentary available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret 2nd show except from Sunday to Thursday in winter (1st show)
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person
- Cloakroom fee, compulsory at the Moulin Rouge
- No reduction for children (3-11 years old)
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Fridays and Saturdays in winter you will attend the 2nd show, and will be invited to a Seine River cruise
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket
- The show starts at 9.00 pm and ends at 11.00 pm
- April - October
Every evening except June 21, July 14 and 24, and special events
- November - March
Every evening except December 31, March 25 and special events
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysée...
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few min...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...
The Lido de Paris present his latest Summer offer: the Soirée PLUME! This exclusive dinner-show is a...
Set amidst the razzle-dazzle decadence of the 1920s, Chicago is the story of Roxie Hart, a housewife...
Meet your local guide for a tour of the Chapel of our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, a place for Cath...
Two birds with one stone! Pass by the most exquisit sights of Paris and enjoy a gourmet lunch on boa...