Priority entrance tickets for the Conciergerie
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Enjoy direct access to the monument
- Visit the prison where Marie-Antoinette was imprisoned
- Discover a symbol of the French Revolution
The Conciergerie,is a former prison in Paris, France, located on the Île de la Cité . It was part of the former royal palace, the Palais de la Cité, which consisted of the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice and the Sainte-Chapelle.
The Kings of France abandoned the palace at the end of the 14th century to settle in the Louvre and in Vincennes. It then took on a judicial role, and part of the palace was converted into prison cells. Hundreds of prisoners during the French Revolution were taken from the Conciergerie to be executed on the guillotine at a number of locations around Paris. Its most famous prisoner was Marie-Antoinette and during the Restoration, a commemorative chapel was erected on the site of her cell.
From Royal Residence to Revolutionary prison, this splendid Gothic palace is now mostly used for law courts.
- Entrance ticket
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
1 Quai de l'Horloge, 75001 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of La Conciergerie located on Boulevard du Palais. Nearest metro stop: Cité (line 4).
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- The ticket is not dated and use it whenever you want
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- Open every day
9.30am - 6.00pm
In the heart of the Ile de la Cité, this guided tour will let you discover three wonderful places: t...
The best way to feel the essence of Paris is by strolling around with a local who tailors the experi...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings o...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...