Priority tickets to the Arc de Triomphe's rooftop
- Experience one of Paris’s ‘secret’ viewpoints
- See the Champs-Elysees panorama by night
- Get inside one of the city’s architectural icons
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
Discover the secrets of the Parisian landmark that everyone knows but few people experience: the Arc de Triomphe.
The world’s second largest triumphal arch (at 51m) was commissioned bу Napoleon Bonaparte аnd completed in the 1830s to commemorate French soldiers who fought during the Napoleonic Wars. It’s located at the western end of the exclusive Avenue des Champs-Elysees, which known for іts shops, restaurants and hotels.
Though it’s free to walk around the arch, access to the museum and the impressive viewing terrace requires a ticket. This is also a great place to see Paris by night because the platform is open after 10.00pm.
- Skip-the-line ticket to to the entrance of the Arc de triomphe
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
L'Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, 75017 Paris, France
The Arc de Triomphe is located on Place Charles de Gaulle. Metro stop: Kléber (line 6), Georges V (line 1), or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (line 1, 2, 6).
Do not stand in line at the ticket office! Go straight to the security check and then present your ticket at the stairs.
- The e-ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want
- The e-ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- The monument will be normaly open. Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted.
From 10.00am to 11.00pm
Meet your guide and follow him to discover the Arc of Triumph, in the middle of the square Place de ...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
Discover a world of science and technology as a family at Paris's science center, the Cité des Scien...
Snap the most photogenic places in Paris with this unusual guided walking tour through the Ile de la...