Private tour Saint Malo and Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
- Discover an amazing site between sky and sea
- Drive through the green landscapes of the Normandy region
- Experience what Victor Hugo called “the Pyramid in the Ocean”
In private group of 7 people, you'll leave Paris with your guide to reach Saint-Malo and Mont Saint-Michel both located on the sea side.
Saint-Malo was built in the early XII century and is now a big highlight of Brittany thanks to its rich architecture, museums, beautiful sand beaches, harbor and cultural events. The city owes its name to a monk who traveled for seven years in search of Paradise the VII century.Although it has been damaged in 1944, its 4-defense towers castle remained almost the same.
You'll then head to Mont Saint-Michel also called the Eighth Wonder of the World. You'll visit its cobbled streets and go up the Abbey to enjoy a scenic view of the surroundings.
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Services of our licensed professional English speaking guide
- Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris
Pick-up at your accomodation in Paris
Please make sure to be ready at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before pick-up time scheduled.
- Warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer
- Walking/flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
Departure at 8.00am
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...