Private tour Saint Malo and Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
- Discover an amazing site between sky and sea
- Drive through the green landscapes of the Normandy region
- Experience what Victor Hugo called “the Pyramid in the Ocean”
In private group of 7 people, you'll leave Paris with your guide to reach Saint-Malo and Mont Saint-Michel both located on the sea side.
Saint-Malo was built in the early XII century and is now a big highlight of Brittany thanks to its rich architecture, museums, beautiful sand beaches, harbor and cultural events. The city owes its name to a monk who traveled for seven years in search of Paradise the VII century.Although it has been damaged in 1944, its 4-defense towers castle remained almost the same.
You'll then head to Mont Saint-Michel also called the Eighth Wonder of the World. You'll visit its cobbled streets and go up the Abbey to enjoy a scenic view of the surroundings.
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Services of our licensed professional English speaking guide
- Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris
Pick-up at your accomodation in Paris
Please make sure to be ready at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before pick-up time scheduled.
- Warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer
- Walking/flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
Departure at 8.00am
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...