Rodin Museum ticket
- See the Rodin Museum at your own leisure
- Admire Auguste Rodin's most iconic works
Located near the Hôtel des Invalides, the Rodin Museum was the atelier of artists such as Jean Cocteau, Henri Matisse and August Rodin in the early 20th century. It's now a museum that houses the works of Rodin, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and August Renoir.
You'll stroll through the 7.4 acre sculpture garden. The thematic walks "Garden of Orpheus" and "Garden of Springs" let you admire some of Rodin's most iconic works, including The Burghers of Calais, The Gates of Hell, and The Thinker. Since 1971, the Marble Gallery has provided an extended collection of completed and uncompleted works by Rodin.
You will also have access to the Kiefer Rodin temporary exhibit put into place for the 100th year anniversary of August Rodin's death. From March 14, 2017 to October 22, 2017, the museum is displaying works that retrace the encounter of Anselm Kiefer and Auguste Rodin.
- Entrance ticket to the Rodin Museum
- Access to permanent exhibitions, to the sculpture garden and to the temporary exhibit
- Guided visit
- Child under 18 years old: free
- Ticket must be collected at our agency located near the Louvre
- Everyday except Monday, January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th
- The museum, garden, gift shop and café are open from 10.00am to 5.45pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...