Roissy CDG airport private transfer
- Meet and greet upon arrival by a professional driver
- Comfortable seats, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
Enjoy comfy private transfers between Roissy CDG airport and Paris. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with the only eco-friendly transfer service in Paris.
Arriving in CDG airport
Upon arrival, you'll meet the driver holding a sign bearing your name at the exit of the customs exit. He will drive you smoothly to your accomodation in Paris.
Going to CDG airport
Your address in Paris and your flight details must be indicated at the time of booking. You'll be picked up at your accomodation in Pairis approximately 4 hours before your departure flight. Make sure to be ready at least 10 minutes before pick-up time outside or in the lobby of your hotel.
- Private VIP transfer
- Meet & Greet service
- Tolls , parking fees
- Pick-up/drop off at addresses outside of Paris
- Excess luggage charge
Pick up outside the customs gate at the Airport. Your driver will be holding a sign bearing your name.
- Upon arrival, your driver will meet and greet you at the customs exit.
- In case of flight delay, the driver will wait up to one hour after your scheduled arrival time
- Cancellation is free of charge until 6 pm the day before the transfer
- The carrier can only pick up & drop off inside the Paris boundaries (postcode must begin with 75)
- The carrier is not liable for any additional costs that a late arrival may cause the client nor are they liable to refund the original transfer fare to the client
- Clients using the service to return to the airport will be picked up at least of 4 hours before the flight departure
- All "no show" transfers will be charged in full by the carrier
- The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights or connections
- The supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats
- The exact duration of the transfers depends on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- The transfers run everyday all year round
(except on 26 and 31 December after 6.00pm)
From 4.00am to 10.00pm
Experience Paris from its historic waterway on a 1-hour cruise down the River Seine. Enjoy a small s...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Nimes Olympique 23-02-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 7501...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Marseille 17-03-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Boul...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...