DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Discover Paris from the Seine with a 1-hour commented cruise
- Scenic views of Grand Palais, Louvre and illuminated bridges
- Experience the most glamourous cabaret in the world
- See the famous French Cancan perfectly performed
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the glamour of Paris with a cruise on the Seine and a Moulin Rouge cabaret show combo!
You'll start the evening with a scenic cruise along the river Seine, embarking from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The glassed-covered trimarans are perfect for amazing Paris views. You'll pass by the Grand Palais, the Louvre and the beautifully illuminated bridges of the capital. Sit back and relax and learn about Paris’ rich history from your audioguide.
Then... get ready for lights, music, thrills and champagne at the Moulin Rouge, the most iconic cabaret of Paris! You'll watch the 'Féerie', an incredible 2-hour show which features 100 artists on stage, feathers, rhinestones, sequins and luxurious sets.
- 1-hour audioguided cruise on the Seine river
- Cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge
- Drop-off at your hotel in central Paris after the show
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel pick-up
- Paris Trip Welcome Office
- Metro stops: Ecole Militaire (line 8), Trocadero (line 6 or 9)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Dress code: smart casual, elegant (jacket and tie not compulsory but appreciated)
- Strictly no jeans, no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Guests should expect to be seated at tables of 6-8 people. Tables for two are not available.
- We do not recommend the Moulin Rouge show for children under 16
- Security - Following the recent events in Paris, security has been tightened by the Moulin Rouge’s management. In addition to purse checks, visitors might have to undergo additional security checks if deemed necessary. Backpacks, suitcases, and any other voluminous bags or items are not allowed in the Moulin Rouge.
- Everyday, all year round (except some bank holidays and unforeseeable events)
Daily departure: 6.10pm