Sightseeing cruise departing from the Eiffel Tower
- Get on board of the cruise at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Scenic views from a panoramic boat with open air observation deck
- See the most iconic monuments of Paris from a different angle
- Interesting commentaries about the history of Paris in your language
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments of Paris from a different angle!
You will board one of our four glassed-over trimarans named after famous people (Jeanne Moreau, Catherine Deneuve, Isabelle Adjani and Pierre Bellon) and let yourself be guided, discovering the Paris of yesterday and today.
Individual audio-guides as a simple accompaniment for the visitor, with rich commentaries about Paris and its history, monuments and architecture. The commentary is available in 14 languages (German, American, English, British English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese and Russian). A guide with a microphone also contributes in 4 languages to add information about what is going on in Paris to the audio-guide commentary.
You'll see the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Parliament building, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, the City Hall, the Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obelisk, the Grand Palais.
- 1-hour commented cruise
- Souvenir photos
- Snacks or drinks
- Children (0-4): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Redeem your voucher at the ticket office (pontoon 3) of Bateaux Parisiens located at the foot of the Eiffel. RER C stop: Pont de l'Alma.
- Animals and luggage are not allowed aboard
October - March (one departure each hour):
- 10.30 am - 10 pm from Monday to Friday
- 10 am - 10.30 pm on Saturday and on Sunday
April - June and in September (one departure every 30 minutes):
- 10 am - 10.30 pm from Monday to Friday
- 10 am - 11 pm on Saturday and on Sunday
July - August (one departure every 30 minutes):
- 10 am - 11 pm every day
- 24 Dec.: last departure at 5 pm
- 25 Dec.: first departure at 10.40 am
- 31 Dec.: last departure at 9.30 pm
- 1 Jan.: first departure at 10.40 am
- 14 Jul.: last departure at 2 pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...