Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Guided Tour
- Avoid the massive queues and spend more time aloft
- Benefit from the anecdotes and insights of your guide
- Limited groups for a more personalised experience
- Walking tour element with great views
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide will walk you across the Iena Bridge and escort you past the lines to the second level, where you’ll hear all about the tower’s origins, history and construction.
With our special access, you’ll avoid the long general entry lines, gaining faster access to this privileged vantage point overlooking the City of Light. Your guide will accompany you to the dedicated observation deck on the second level, from where they’ll point out the marvels that lay at your feet.
Your expert guide will make sure you are in the right place at the right time for the best views of the city from this magnificent structure, regaling you all the while with stories from past and present.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with skip-the-line access to the second level
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Summit access
- Children (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends at the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- Some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
Every day. Choose your visiting hour by checking our calendar
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
If you want to relax in style in Paris, this package for 2 is perfect for you. Get on board of a Bat...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Ride the streets of Paris and pass through the most iconic spots of the city. In three hours, you'll...
In the heart of the Ile de la Cité, this guided tour will let you discover three wonderful places: t...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...