Skip-the-line tickets Musée Jacquemart-André
- Discover one the finest collections of Italian art in France
- See artworks, artifacts and decorative objects from around the world
- Visit the gorgeous mansion and the top-notch art permanent collection
The Musée Jacquemart-André is a private museum located at 158 Boulevard Haussmann in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The museum was created from the private home of Édouard André (1833–1894) and Nélie Jacquemart (1841–1912) to display the art they collected during their lives.
Every year, the couple would travel in Italy, amassing one of the finest collections of Italian art in France. When Edouard André died, Nélie Jacquemart completed the decoration of the Italian Museum and travelled in the Orient to add more precious works to the collection. Faithful to the plan agreed with her husband, she bequeathed the mansion and its collections to the Institut de France as a museum, and it opened to the public in 1913.
The museum features works by Bellini, Botticini, Pietro Perugino, Canaletto, Alfred Boucher, Rembrandt, Anthony van Dyck, Sandro Botticelli, Jean-Honoré Fragonard and many more...
CARAVAGE IN ROME
Friends & enemies
21 September 2018 - 28 January 2019
HAMMERSHØI, THE MASTER OF DANISH PAINTING
From 14 March to 22 July 2019
- Skip-the-line ticket to the museum
- Audioguide for the permanent collection
- Audioguide for the temporary exhibition - Only if you book the option
- Reduced rate for children aged 7-25
- Free for children under the age of 7, members and staff of the Institut de France, journalists and ICOM Card-Holders (on presentation of written proof). A disability card grants free, priority access to the museum. Carers benefit from a reduced rate.
Musée Jacquemart-André, 158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France
Show your barcode ticket at the entrance of the museum. Opening hours: Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm | Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions | Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
- PERMANENT collections: audioguides free of charge and available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
- TEMPORARY exhibitions: audioguides at additional cost available in French and English (select the option when booking)
- The use of buggies is not permitted inside the museum
- Under the Vigipirate Plan, luggage, backpack and suitcase, are no longer allowed in the Museum
- This ticket is skip-the-line
Open every day
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions.
Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
The Musée Yves Saint Laurent Museum Paris presents its first thematic exhibition, Asia Imagined by Y...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
Located near the Hôtel des Invalides, the Rodin Museum was the atelier of artists such as Jean Cocte...
Discover a world of science and technology as a family at Paris's science center, the Cité des Scien...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...
Visit the Louvre Museum with skip-the-line entrance tickets after a quick introduction from your hos...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...
The Lido de Paris present his latest Summer offer: the Soirée PLUME! This exclusive dinner-show is a...