- Enjoy priority entrance at the Palace of Versailles
- Three different pick-up points in central Paris
- Learn about court life before the French Revolution
- Follow in the footsteps of the notorious "Sun King"
- Explore the gardens designed by André Le Notre
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio guided tour including priority access tickets to the Palace and roundtrip transfers from central Paris (departures points from Gare du Nord, Opéra or Champs-Elysées/Etoile).
Walk through the steps of Louis XIV into a UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonder and delight yourself with the luxury of the Hall of Mirrors and the State Apartments. After the visit of the Palace you'll have free time to discover the massive gardens of the Palace designed by André Le Nôtre.
Great news: if you are visiting on Tuesday, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays you will have the chance to assist the Musical and/or Fountain shows of the gardens (included in the ticket price).
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned coach from several departures points in Central Paris
- "Musical Gardens" and "Fountain Show" included on selected dates (Tuesdays Fridays and Weekends )
- Skip the line ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- From Gare du Nord: 83, rue Maubeuge - 75010 Paris
- From Opéra Garnier 11, avenue de l'Opéra - 75001 Paris
- From Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 2, Avenue Foch - 75116 Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles: Available only on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles: Available only Saturdays and Sundays
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese)
- Everyday except Mondays (except 1rst May and 14th July)
Departure from Gare du Nord: 10.10am
Departure from Opéra Garnier: 10.30am
Departure from Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 10.50am
Return to Champs-Elysées/Etoile: around 4.50pm
Return to Opéra: around 5.10pm
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
Discover the the world of Claude Monet visiting his home and gardens in Giverny, just a few hours fr...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Who has never wished to be able to truly master their beauty routine? Learn how to look sublime with...