Skip-the-ticket-desk-line Eiffel Tower 2nd level access and Seine cruise
- Avoid the lines with Eiffel Tower skip-the-ticket-desk-line
- Drift leisurely past the iconic monuments of Paris
- Discover more with your English-speaking guide
- 25 people max for a more personal experience
When you want to experience essential Paris, you’re not alone. Beat the crowds with this express ticket to the Eiffel Tower’s second level and a knowledgeable local guide to the Parisian highlights. Then enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Seine to get a different perspective on the city.
Choose between morning and afternoon departures, enjoying:
- A guided walk through the Trocadéro gardens with spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and the city beyond
- As much time you like enjoying views at the Eiffel Tower
- Your choice of departure time for the Seine river cruise
- Tales from your guide about the Eiffel Tower, its history and how it has become today’s icon
- Accompany your guide to the river cruise dock (200m/218yds from the tower) or make your own way
- A skip-the-ticket-desk-line one-hour river cruise with views of the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Conciergerie and more
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with skip-the-ticket-desk-line access to the second level the of Eiffel Tower and a Seine river Cruise
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 4-14 years)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This tour ends at the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Once on the second floor clients are free to purchase a ticket which allows them to ascend to the summit in their own time
- There is a line for the elevator to the summit
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour
- Extra security measures: we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- This tour has numerous departure times, the guest must select only one departure time when booking, and times are not interchangeable.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...