Tickets for Monet's House with train from Paris
- Take the train to Giverny on a round-trip ticket from Paris
- Skip the line, enjoy priority access to Monet's House and Gardens
- Explore the gardens that inspired the French Impressionist painter
- Discover the beautiful countryside around the capital
On this full-day excursion you’ll travel to Giverny by train, round-trip from Paris.
Some of Claude Monet’s most famous works were painted in Giverny. These include his Water Lilies and Japanese Bridge paintings. The Impressionist artist lived in Giverny from 1883 until his death in 1926. Monet’s Garden itself comprises a flower garden called the Clos Normand in front of the house and the famous water gardens. Monet began work on the water gardens about 10 years after arriving in Giverny.
When Claude Monet started creating his water garden, he hijacked the little arm of the Epte to create the pond. He build himself a paradise where he would receive his guests and contemplate its beauty. The water garden revolves around a Japanese theme and include a replica of the Japanese bridge which featured in Monet’s well-known painting. It’s the place where Monet started to paint the water lilies in 1987.
The flower garden covers about a hectare and is organized according to colors and perspectives. There are literally thousands of flowers in the Clos Normand including masses of tulips, irises, oriental poppies and peonies, all with the wonderful colors that inspired Monet’s paintings.
In addition to Monet’s Garden, you’ll be able to visit his lovely and colorful house.
- Admission to Monet’s House and Gardens
- Round-trip train ticket from Paris
- Deliverance tickets to the hotel’s reception
- Shuttle from Vernon to Giverny
- Admission to the American Museum of Art (across the street from Monet’s Garden)
- Food and drink
- Youth (10-17 years old): reduced
- Child (3-9 years old): reduced
We drop-off your day trip package directly at your hotel in Paris.
Collect your tickets at the hotel reception. If you booked an Airbnb, please provide your email adress.
- Audio guide for rent inside of the museum (5€ adult/ 3€ youth)
- This is not a guided tour, there is no hosting service in this product. We drop-off your day trip package directly at your hotel (round-trip train tickets to Giverny + Skip the line entrances for Giverny)
ALEX VIZOREK Mise en scène : Stéphanie BATAILLE « L’Art c’est comme la politique, c’est pas parce qu...
Suite inattendue rythmée et farfelue du célèbre conte ! Le loup à toujours faim ! Mais nos cochons l...
Sortie d'album "Duke & Thelonious" (L'Autre Distribution) Duke Ellington et Thelonious Monk, A (re)d...
Après un concert au Trabendo au mai, EDEN revient en concert le 21 novembre 2018 au Yoyo à Paris. Ce...
Après avoir vécu un premier chapitre collectif incarné par la Mafia Zeutrei dont il partage les rang...
SAMEDI 24 NOVEMBRE 2018 (13-17ans) TEENS PARTY® vous présente BLACK & WHITE!!! Jouez le jeu, tout de...