Tickets for the Grandes Serres du Jardin des Plantes (greenhouses)
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
Nature demonstrates creativity… From primitive aquatic plants which conquered the world to drought-tolerant plants, disappear amongst the fabulously vibrant flora in the greenhouses. Return to the origins of man!
- Entrance ticket to the Grandes Serres of Jardin des Plantes
IMPORTANT: visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
- EU visitors 25 years and under with valid I.D.
- Education Pass holders
- Jobseekers who are able to present a valid certificate or one that was issued less than 6 months ago by Pôle-Emploi, and a photo I.D.
- Children under 3 years old, with justification
- Disabled visitors and their attendent, with justification issued by les Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH)
- Welfare beneficiaries (according to the French Ministry of Solidarity and Health) and those mentioned on the certificate, upon presentation of the valid certificate and photo I.D.
- Valid ICOM/ICOMOS card holders and a photo I.D.
- Journalists with valid press I.D. (with validity date)
Grandes Serres du Jardin des Plantes, 57 Rue Cuvier, 75005 Paris
PRINT your ticket and scan the barcode at the entrance of the venue (access via Jardin des Plantes) during opening hours: every day except Tuesdays and 1 May, From 10.00am to 6.00pm | Last admission 45 minutes before closing | Metro and RER: Line 5 Gare d’Austerlitz, Line 7 Censier Daubenton, Line 10 Jussieu or Gare d’Austerlitz, RER C Gare d’Austerlitz
- Open ticket valid until 17 June 2021
- No refund, no exchange
- Visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
- In the event of adverse weather conditions (snow, ice, strong winds, heatwave), the Jardin des Plantes may be closed to the public for an indefinite period
Open every day except Tuesdays and 1 May
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Last admission 45 minutes before closing
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Enjoy a bus city tour, a guided visit and discover the history of the capital through its various di...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Notre Dame is famous throughout the world as one of the biggest and oldest gothic cathedrals. It was...
Get skip-the-line priority access and take advantage of an audio-guided tour. Dive into a world unli...
Discover the Palace of Versailles on a tour designed for families! A great itinerary for children fr...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...