TRAVEL WIFI PARIS
- Get your own wifi network wherever you go in France
- Connect up to 10 devices at the same time
- Save money, no more roaming
Travel Wifi offers the easiest way to stay connected to the Internet while traveling in Paris, with the rental of Pocket Wifi, also known as "Mifi" or "Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot".
Smaller and lighter than a phone, carry it with you all day and you will get Wi-Fi everywhere you go. You will never be looking for a (bad) public Wi-Fi network anymore!
- Almost unlimited Internet connection*
- Up to 10 devices can connect to the Wi-Fi at the same time (tablets, smartphones, laptops)
- The battery life of the device is 8 hours in use
To collect your Pocket Wi-Fi, here are the 3 options:
- Get it delivered at your hotel front desk (or conciergerie)
- Get it delivered at your apartment or rental apartment
- You can also collect it at our office in Paris city centre: 9 rue aux Ours, 75003 Paris
At the end of your rental, you just use the prepaid envelope provided to return the equipment from any mailbox in Paris!
* being understood as an average of 3 Gb per day during the whole rental period, so 9 Gb for the 3 day-rental
- The Pocket Wi-Fi
- A charger with French adapter
- A userguide with detailed and illustrated instructions
- A protective case which includes everything inside
- A prepaid envelope to return everything from any mailbox in Paris, the last day of the rental
- If you request a delivery, we will make sure that the device is already at your hotel or your rental apartment at least 1 day prior to your arrival in Paris
- For hotel delivery, make sure to provide us the exact name of the hotel room reservation, otherwise the hotel might not accept the package and the delivery will be delayed.
- For apartment delivery, let us know all the details (building entrance code, name on the mailbox, phone number of the landlord)
Choose in the calendar the day to start your rental
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...