Versailles full day with audioguide and transfer
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the Palace of Versailles from Paris
- Ticket for the Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors, and the Gardens
- Self-guided tour with an audio guide to tell you about the history of the palace
- Free time to explore the gardens landscaped by André Le Nôtre
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site for 30 years, the Palace of Versailles was once the residence of the Kings of France Louis XIV, Louis XV and Louis XVI and their courts, from 1682 until the French Revolution in 1789. Your audio guide commentary will give you the opportunity to visit the magnificent Palace of Versailles at your own pace. Admire its Baroque architecture, artworks, sumptuous decoration, and the furniture created by greatest craftsmen of the age. Enjoy strolling through the palace's grounds and gardens to the Trianon, or explore the pretty town of Versailles beyond the palace's walls.
The Palace of Versailles stretches for more than 721,000 square feet and boasts more than 700 rooms. Your audio guide will help you find your way during your visit, tell you about the history of the palace, and immerse you in its unique atmosphere. Your ticket will give you access to the palace's most famous rooms, including the King's Grand Apartment, with seven salons each dedicated to a different god (Apollo, Mars, Mercy, Venus, etc.) and the Queen's Grand Apartment, laid out in a mirror image of those of the king, including the Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom, once occupied by Marie Antoinette, among others. Also see the stunning Hall of Mirrors, a huge room in which guests were received and impressed, dreamt up by the famous architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. Almost 240 feet-long, it was designed to amaze the Sun King's (Louis XIV) visitors and is lit by 17 windows and 350 mirrors. It also offers breathtaking views of the palace's beautiful gardens.
During this full day tour of Versailles, spend time discovering the gardens of Versailles and admire their artworks (more than 200 statues), fountains, ponds, flower beds and woodland. In Summer, a range of activities is staged in the gardens, such as the "Grandes Eaux," when the fountains are made to dance to music.
Individual headsets will be given to you inside the Palace for the recorded commentary in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese. Visioguide in FR sign languages subtitled.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Versailles Palace Tickets for the Palace of Versailles and its gardens
- A Palace of Versailles audio guide
- Transfers to and from your accommodation in Paris
- Children (3-7): reduced
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
- High-heeled shoes are not recommended (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not allowed inside the palace
- Access to the palace is difficult for those with reduced mobility
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace
- Every day except Monday, Sunday, December 25, January 1 and special events
Departure: 08.15 AM
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
This two-day pass allows you to discover Paris by Open Tour bus and Batobus boat at your own pace. Y...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Enjoy your evening beginning with a cruise on the Seine river, boarding Marina de Paris boat, to dis...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...
Enjoy comfy private transfers between Orly airport and Paris. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride wit...
The Rodin museum is held in the Hôtel Biron, a jewel of Parisian rocaille architecture with a park t...