- Fast track access to the Castle of Versailles
- Learn about the UNESCO world heritage site
- Visit the gardens with musical water plays
Enjoy the complete Versailles experience with a guided tour around the must-see treasures of Louis XIV’s magnificent palace. Live like a king or queen for a day!
- Meet your tour coordinator in Paris and accompany him/her on an air-conditioned coach to Versailles
- Your express entrance ticket is included and your tour group will be no more than 25 people
- See where Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette held their extravagant parties and rituals: the private apartments, the chapel, the coronation room, the Hall of Mirrors and the Salon of Abundance
- You’ll also see: the Hercules drawing room, the Venus room, the Diana room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), the Mars room, the Mercury room, the Apollo room, the War room, the Peace room, the king and queen’s bedchambers, and the Salon of the Nobles
- Admire the art collections, lavish decorations and gilded furniture
- Enjoy over 1800 acres of gardens
- Try to visit on a day you can see the famous fountain show or musical gardens (every day except Thursday). Tickets to the fountain show are also included in the price of this tour
- Palace of Versailles ticket and reservation
- Fountain show or musical gardens ticket and reservation (see dates)
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets to hear your guide better
- Round trip transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-1): free
- Children (ages 2-14): reduced rate
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
In front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. The entrance faces the road side. Metro stop: Trocadéro (line 9, 6) exit n°1
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our group tours
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited
- No more than 25 people per group
- Please note that Musical Gardens and Fountain show may be subject to last minute schedule changes that are not under our control.
The tour can include the fountains show and musical gardens depending on dates. See the detail below:
- Tour without Show
Saturday at 8.45am (Meeting Time at 8.30am)
26/03/2018 – 11-11-2018
Thursday at 9.45am (Meeting Time at 9.30am)
- Tour with Fountain Show
26/03/2018 – 11/11/2018
Sunday at 8.45am (Meeting time 8.30am)
Saturday at 1.45pm (Meeting Time: 1.30pm)
- Tour with Musical Gardens
26/03/2018 – 11/11/2018
Tuesday at 1.00pm (Meeting Time 12.45pm)
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, the most famous reside...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
Join this skip-the-line tour of Notre Dame cathedral, its towers and the Ile de la Cite while you ar...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Experience the city like a local! Take a wonderful walk through the secret passages and shopping arc...