The Zoological Park of Paris welcomes you to have a unique experience and a great time of relaxation. Take a 4km (2.5 mile) journey through five life zones - Patagonia Sahel Sudan, Europe, Guyana, Madagascar spread in 14.5 hectares. Discover 2,000 animals, including 180 species of wildlife ambassadors. Observe the mischievous dog bushes, adorable manatees and graceful European otters evolving in harmony in their environment.
Tickets and events
Vincennes Zoological Park entrance tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Buy now and visit whenever you want
- Direct access to the zoo, no queue
- See around 2,000 animals
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-16): reduced
- Students (16-25): reduced
Present your printed voucher at the entrance of the zoo - Metro stop: ligne 8 (Porte Dorée)
What to remember
- Ticket is valid until 31st December 2017
- Last entrance 1 hour before closure
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- On-site picnic area, restaurants, strollers for rent
- 1st May 2017 - 31st August 2017
9.30am - 8.30pm
- 1st September 2017 - 28th October 2017
9.30am - 6.00pm (7.30pm on week-ends, bank holidays and school holidays)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.