Visit Mont Saint-Michel and its Abbey from Paris
- Discover the wonders of Mont Sain-Michel on a one-day guided tour
- Visit the abbey with an audio guide
- See one of Normandy's most famous landscapes
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Discover in one day Mont Saint-Michel's marvels with this guided tour departing from Paris. You'll visit at your leisure the island and the entrance ticket to the Abbay includes an audioguide.
Built between sand and sky, the Mont-Saint-Michel represents one of the most amazing middle ages creation. You will fall under the spell of the beauty of the landscape. Considered as a great feat of monastic architecture, the Abbey is built upon the bay's lonesome rock and becomes completely isolated at high-tide when the tiny island seems to emerge out of the water. During the day trip, you will discover the medieval city, the Abbey, and all tourist places of the site.
Before starting your tour, our guide will introduce you the town and abbey as well as suggesting some worthwhile itineraries through the ramparts, museums and the bustling narrow streets...
- Audio guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
France Tourisme/Paris Tourism Agency, 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris
Meet us at our agency located near the Louvre Museum 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your ticket.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or minibus with a professionnal guide
- Audio guided visit of the Abbey
- Free visit of the Mont St Michel
- Lunch not included
Departure at 7.15am
Return and arrival in Paris at 9.15pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...