Visit the best attractions of Paris in a day
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Paris from the Sacré-Cœur Basilica
- Learn about the history of Paris on the Île de la Cité
- Step inside Notre Dame to admire stunning gothic architecture
- See the Louvre's most famous masterpieces, including Mona Lisa
- Skip the line at the Eiffel Tower and climb to the second floor
- Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Seine, with flexible ticket
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it in a day, it helps to go with an expert guide who will take care of logistics and tell you the story of the city as you go, including the characters, facts, myths and lore and will make the experience unforgettable.
Your day starts at the base of Montmartre hill from where you’ll where you’ll meet your guide and your small group of no more than 15 people, then take the funicular to Sacré-Cœur Basilica. After taking in stunning views of the city, your guide will lead you through the winding streets of Montmartre, stopping off at the neighborhood vineyard, artist hangout Place du Tertre, and a reconstructed windmill, much like those made famous by the cabaret club (and movie) Moulin Rouge.
Next you’ll catch the subway - Paris’ best mode of transport - for a short trip to the Île de la Cité, Paris’s oldest district. As you explore the winding streets and step inside the world-famous Notre Dame Cathedral, you’ll learn how Paris grew from a Roman outpost into the crown Jewel of Europe.
From the Île de la Cité, it’s only a short walk to the Louvre, where you’ll enjoy a 1-hour lunch break (with recommendations from your guide) before diving into the largest art museum in the world, to see some of its most spellbinding works of art. The highlight is, of course, da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Your guide will help you understand why the painting is so significant and how, after all these years, it has managed to maintain its reputation as one of the world’s greatest works of art.
After another short subway ride you’ll find yourself staring up at the Eiffel Tower from the best vantage point at Trocadéro Plaza, learning the incredible story of how it was built.
At the Tower your guide will depart but as a parting a gift they’ll leave you with a skip-the-line ticket for the second floor and a ticket for a one-hour Seine river cruise that you can use immediately (we’d recommend it since it’s almost sunset) or save for the next day. Cruising from west to east and back again, this boat tour (audio included if you wish), passes such monuments as the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, and Notre Dame, allowing you to get a new vantage point on sites you saw earlier plus many beautiful bridges including the Pont Neuf.
And that’s it; in just one day you’ll have seen Paris by foot and water, skipping its longest lines to see its most popular attractions, plus a few local favorites along the way.
- Notre Dame
- Île de la Cité
- Trocadéro Plaza
- Eiffel Tower (non-guided)
- Seine Cruise
- Skip the Line Louvre tickets
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower tickets (non guided)
- Visit of Notre Dame Cathedral and Sacré Coeur Basilica
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Expert licensed guide
- Small groups of 15 or fewer
- Access to Eiffel Tower summit
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-12)
72 Boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure in front of the subway stop Anvers (line 2), next to the Tourism Office booth. The booth is situated in front of the metro station exit. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- As with all museums and monuments, particular galleries of the Louvre museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In the this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm will be accepted. Walks is not responsible for entry prohibited due to large luggage. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or delay caused by extra security checks.
- Your skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets allow access to the second floor only. If you desire to ascend to the third floor, it’s possible to buy a third floor ticket at the main ticket desk on the ground floor and wait in line again.
- At the end of the tour your guide will give you tickets to enjoy your cruise on the Seine river. The cruise is not guided but an audio guide is available on board. The cruise ticket is an open ticket, available just after the Eiffel Tower visit, later that evening or an other day at your convenience.
- Tour in English Only
Meeting Time: 8.45am
Departure Time: 9.00am
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
This highlight tour of Central Paris packs a maximum number of world-class attractions into a small ...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
Your cruise will start from the dock by the Eiffel Tower promptly on the hour. Inside a private room...
This full day tour includes a bus tour of the Latin Quarter and the Marais, a guided tour outside No...