Yachts de Paris cruise and dinner aboard Don Juan II
- Experience an exclusive dinner cruise in an intimate and luxury atmosphere
- Enjoy delicious cuisine by the Chef Guy Krenzer, Double Meilleur Ouvrier de France
- Appreciate the comfort, the elegance and the charm of an authentic yacht
- Enjoy discreet individual service
Come aboard for a gastronomic cruise through the heart of Paris. An experience beyond time in an atmosphere of calm and luxury. Everything here exudes luxury à la française.
Chef Guy Krenzer, twice elected 'Meilleur Ouvrier de France' is pleased to invite you to discover his Cuisine, composed of subtle gastronomic chords in perfect harmony with the wines and champagnes offered on board. Daring associations, a richness of flavors and delicate gustatory touches.
The decor, designed in an Art Deco spirit in collaboration with Pierre Frey, evokes the golden age of transatlantic ocean liners. Luxury, elegance and serenity are, more than ever, the essence of this legendary vessel.
- 2h45 cruise in the heart of Paris
- Dinner including pre-starter, starter, main course, cheese, dessert, miniature pastries
- Drinks (to be ordered on board)
Port Henri IV, 75004 Paris.
Meet us for boarding at Port Henri IV, in front of the #10 Bis. The nearest metro stops are 'Sully Morland' (line 7) or 'Quai de la Rapée' (line 5). Boarding from 7.45pm to 8.15pm. From 22 July to 5 August 2019, boarding will be from the pontoon "Excellence/Acajou" located at Port Henri IV.
- Dress code: smart casual, no shorts, t-shirts
- Parking available
- Limousine transfer on request
Boarding from 7.45pm to 8.15pm
Cruise from 8.30pm 11.15pm
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...
During your stay in Paris, you will most likely eat at a restaurant twice a day. As fantastic as it ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...