Entopia is a centre for nature learning where it brings the best of the world of invertebrates and plants together for everyone. Within Entopia lies two new worlds; Natureland and Cocoon. The Natureland is the one of the largest butterfly gardens in Malaysia with approximately 15,000 free-flying butterflies at any one time. The Cocoon is an indoor discovery centre featuring a learning exhibition and indoor activities that allow visitors to engage in a variety of fun learning activities.
Entopia By Penang Butterfly Farm E-Voucher
- Discover one of the largest butterfly garden in MalaysiaReconnect with nature, through magical moments in Entopia.Entopia Learning brings attention to our ever-evolving natural world through its exhibition and educational activities.
- Admission fee
772, Jalan Tanjung Bungah, Teluk Bahang, 11050 Tanjung Bungah, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Entopia opens daily from 9:00am to 6:00pm with the last admission at 5:00pm.
- Admission is waived for children aged 3 years and below and people with disabilities upon presentation of valid OKU ID.
- Proof of age, residency and identification are required.
- Adult is defined as 13 - 59 years old, child is defined as 4 - 12 years old & senior citizen is defined as 60 years & above.
- If you are coming via Georgetown, use the coastal route that starts from Tanjong Tokong which can lead you all the way to Teluk Bahang. You will travel through Tanjung Bungah and Batu Feringghi which are along the way before Teluk Bahang. Upon reaching Teluk Bahang, you will see a roundabout with a giant pitcher plant sculpture. At this roundabout, take the first exit to the left (9 o’clock turn) and go straight for another 1.5km to reach Entopia.
- You can also reach Entopia by taxi or other ride-hailing services, Penang Hop On Hop Off Bus (Beach Route - Stop No 21) or via Rapid Penang public buses: 101 (from Weld Quay), 102 (from Penang Airport) & 501 (from Balik Pulau).
Activities In Natureland
- Nature Talk Session 1 @ Main entrance to Dragon Path ( 10.00 AM to 10.45 AM, Monday to Sunday)
- Nature Talk Session 2 @ Main entrance to Dragon Path ( 2.30 PM to 3.15 PM, Monday to Sunday)
- Vita Nova Session 1 @ Main entrance ( 11.30 AM to 12.00 Noon, Monday to Sunday)
- Vita Nova Session 2 @ Main entrance ( 4.00 PM to 4.30 PM, Monday to Sunday)
Activities in The Cocoon
- Firefly Breeder Session @ Lumino City ( 11.00 AM to 11.30 AM, Monday to Sunday)
- Insect Breeding Programme @ Underground Mysteries ( 12 Noon to 12.30 PM, Monday to Sunday)
- Butterfly Breeder Session @ Breeding Ground ( 2.00 PM to 2.30 PM, Monday to Friday)
- Bug Exploration @ Cinerama ( 3.30 PM to 4.00 PM, Monday to Sunday)
- Entomophagy @ Downtown Entopia ( 2.00 PM to 2.30 PM, Saturday & Sunday)