Embark on your Aussie adventure and come experience the beautiful Rottnest Island just off the coast of WA, perfectly nestled in the Indian Ocean. On this tour, you can experience a 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of this gorgeous little island by coach. While you listen to your local expert guide, you can check out landmarks like the West End and Wadjemup Lighthouse. Once you've been dropped off you'll have the rest of the afternoon to explore the island at your own pace!
Discover Rottnest by coach from Fremantle with optional lunch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See Rottnest Island in a nutshell with an awesome coach tour!
- Hang out with some happy Quokkas
- Chillout at one of Rottnest's countless pristine white beaches
What to expect
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Return Transfers to Rottnest Island
- Lunch (if the option is chosen)
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (4-12): Reduced
- Infant (1-3): Free
Please take the ferry departing the Rottnest Express B Shed Ferry Terminal.
What to remember
- Please wear weather appropriate comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please bring sunglasses, plenty of water and a hat (especially during the summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Departure is at 9.30 am
- Arrival at 10.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.