Guided walking tour of Perth: a city way out west
- Discover why Perth is a truly unique Australian city
- Hear stories of the iconic Perth pioneers from a local guide
- See the Swan River and beautiful surrounding gardens
- Walk the backstreets of Perth and uncover hidden gems
- Grab a drink (the first one is on us!) at a local bar and chat about Perth with the locals
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most important being a local tradition of great importance and cultural significance: a free drink at the local pub!
- Drink at Rosie O'Grady's
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
Rosie O’Grady’s Bar, Milligan and James St, Northbridge
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Every day
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Cruise along the Adelaide River for an unforgettable adventure!Observe these fearsome creatures in t...
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most import...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...