- Visit an authentic city in Umbria that is still a bit far from the tourist radar
- Explore the heart of the city, Piazza IV Novembre, and marvel at the famous Fontana Maggiore
- See the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori
- Stroll along Corso Vannucci to reach the fortress of Rocca Paolina
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated guide. Steep medieval streets, breathtaking views and many delicious specialties are waiting for you!
During the tour you'll explore Piazza IV Novembre, the real heart of the city, where you will be amazed by the famous Fontana Maggiore.
As you'll see, this square is cloaked by the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori, where the National Gallery of Umbria has been located since 1878.
From Piazza IV Novembre starts Corso Vannucci, the center of Perugian social life, with its shops and coffee places. Stroll along Corso Vannucci until you reach Rocca Paolina, a real fortress that was built by Pope Paolo III after the sack of Rome.
A rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Umbria.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Rocca Paolina, Piazza Italia, Perugia
Meet your guide in front of main entrance of Rocca Paolina.
- Please note that this is a walking tour only
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes during the tour
- Monday to Sunday at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
Deléitese con algunos de los mejores vinos y comidas de Italia en la bodega y granja familiar de Ant...
La bodega Goretti se ha transmitido durante generaciones, por lo que es un productor familiar y oper...
Perugia es la capital de Umbría y una de las ciudades de montaña locales, una ciudad llena de encant...
Descubra más de 2.500 años de historia italiana en un paseo privado de 3 horas por Orvieto. Admire l...
Si está pasando sus vacaciones en Asís, Umbría, o simplemente de paso, no se pierda nuestra clase de...
Con su guía, caminará por las murallas de la ciudad de Perugia que datan de la época etrusca, se per...