Perugia private last minute tour with a local guide
- Visit an authentic city in Umbria that is still a bit far from the tourist radar
- Explore the heart of the city, Piazza IV Novembre, and marvel at the famous Fontana Maggiore
- See the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori
- Stroll along Corso Vannucci to reach the fortress of Rocca Paolina
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated guide. Steep medieval streets, breathtaking views and many delicious specialties are waiting for you!
During the tour you'll explore Piazza IV Novembre, the real heart of the city, where you will be amazed by the famous Fontana Maggiore.
As you'll see, this square is cloaked by the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori, where the National Gallery of Umbria has been located since 1878.
From Piazza IV Novembre starts Corso Vannucci, the center of Perugian social life, with its shops and coffee places. Stroll along Corso Vannucci until you reach Rocca Paolina, a real fortress that was built by Pope Paolo III after the sack of Rome.
A rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Umbria.
- Private tour
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Rocca Paolina, Piazza Italia, Perugia
Meet your guide in front of main entrance of Rocca Paolina.
- Please note that this is a walking tour only
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes during the tour
- Monday to Sunday at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00am and 4.00pm
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
An involving experience for your children who will enjoy cooking some typical Italian dishes, while ...
Don't miss a visit to Perugina's Chocolate House, a magic place located inside the renowned Perugina...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Book a private lunch or dinner in Perugia, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Perugia ...