Perugia private last minute tour with a local guide
- Visit an authentic city in Umbria that is still a bit far from the tourist radar
- Explore the heart of the city, Piazza IV Novembre, and marvel at the famous Fontana Maggiore
- See the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori
- Stroll along Corso Vannucci to reach the fortress of Rocca Paolina
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated guide. Steep medieval streets, breathtaking views and many delicious specialties are waiting for you!
During the tour you'll explore Piazza IV Novembre, the real heart of the city, where you will be amazed by the famous Fontana Maggiore.
As you'll see, this square is cloaked by the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori, where the National Gallery of Umbria has been located since 1878.
From Piazza IV Novembre starts Corso Vannucci, the center of Perugian social life, with its shops and coffee places. Stroll along Corso Vannucci until you reach Rocca Paolina, a real fortress that was built by Pope Paolo III after the sack of Rome.
A rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Umbria.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Rocca Paolina, Piazza Italia, Perugia
Meet your guide in front of main entrance of Rocca Paolina.
- Please note that this is a walking tour only
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes during the tour
- Monday to Sunday at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonell...
Goretti winery has been handed down for generations making it a family-owned and operated producer o...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...