- Step into wonderful caves full of calcareous speleothemes
- Path accessible also to people with no experience
- Expert guide
- Experience nature with astonishing landscapes
Excursion in a cavity trending horizontal labyrinthine beautifully concretioned and rich in fossil and historical.
Difficulties fitted hiking EA, the path accessible to everyone, but with traits that need easy climbing maneuvers. Participants will be followed in the maximum security from industry experts (Guides and caving Instructors)
It is not required special training, but participation is subject to the judgment of the Speleological Guide enabled accompanying the participants.
- Only enabled speleological guide
- All that is not listed in the note "Product Inclusions"
There are no reduced prices.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes with sculpted soles
- Water and energy bars to snack in the cave
The tour is not recommended for those who suffer from claustrophobia.
- 9:00 appointment at the castle of Titignano (Orvieto)
- 9:30 am briefing and preliminary interview and delivery equipment
- 10.00 early exploration guided caving
- 16.00 end of exploration and delivery equipment
The Winery and Farm Antonelli San Marco is one of the most ancient in Montefalco, it's an estate whi...
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonell...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
If you're spending your holidays in Assisi, Umbria, or even just passing through, do not miss our co...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...