Speleological experience - Titignano di Orvieto - Piana Cave
- Step into wonderful caves full of calcareous speleothemes
- Path accessible also to people with no experience
- Expert guide
- Experience nature with astonishing landscapes
Excursion in a cavity trending horizontal labyrinthine beautifully concretioned and rich in fossil and historical.
Difficulties fitted hiking EA, the path accessible to everyone, but with traits that need easy climbing maneuvers. Participants will be followed in the maximum security from industry experts (Guides and caving Instructors)
It is not required special training, but participation is subject to the judgment of the Speleological Guide enabled accompanying the participants.
- Only enabled speleological guide
- All that is not listed in the note "Product Inclusions"
There are no reduced prices.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes with sculpted soles
- Water and energy bars to snack in the cave
The tour is not recommended for those who suffer from claustrophobia.
- 9:00 appointment at the castle of Titignano (Orvieto)
- 9:30 am briefing and preliminary interview and delivery equipment
- 10.00 early exploration guided caving
- 16.00 end of exploration and delivery equipment
Goretti winery has been handed down for generations making it a family-owned and operated producer o...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated g...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...